minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 02:00:52 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 20272.1.1.3.1.1

Subject: Info Re: How can you stop them from doing it?

Date: Fri 13/01/06 12:24:07 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
u simply refer all the necessary information, ie: email addy/IP#/address, to billing companies such as CC Bill, etc. One thing about Stormpay, unlike Paypal, they don't even call u when someone wants to do a chargeback, they just take it out of the acc't and charge a service fee on top of that. At least Paypal will get a hold of u and allow u to challenge it.Which is why on my site, I do not list Stormpay on my join page. I use it only for emergencies for ppl who have no other alternative. And they have to contact me if they wish to use the service. I guarentee ya he will not be able to sign up for any paysite on the internet unless he sends a money order or cash. Wink Smile
In reply to Message (20272.1.1.3.1) Hello How can you stop them from doing it?

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Fri 13/01/06 10:49:16 GMT

How can you prevent it other than to keep a list of these people and not allow them to join in the first place?
In reply to Message (20272.1.1.3) Danger Re: Re: Re: Attention Producers/Pay site owners!!

By Liquidladies/Waterlogged Production - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Fri 13/01/06 07:32:52 GMT

For those who don't understand....

This fellow  uses a  credit  card, gains access,  downloads material and then tells his

credit card company he is not satified and they give him a full refund!!!!PLUS the company(s) get hit with a $35.00  chargeback fee.    It is one thing to cancel, but to lie to the Credit Card company and tell them you did not get what you ordered and they take the money away after this person is a member for 3 WEEKS  collecting photos and clips.   This is Stealing no matter how it is looked at and it will happen to all producers/sellers  unless they are on their toes.

(WK)  Liquidladies.org

In reply to Message (20272.1.1) Question Re: Re: Attention Producers/Pay site owners!!

By Bill - us Thu 12/01/06 21:34:46 GMT

I'm not really sure what he does wrong. He signs up for your site, then downloads what he wants and leaves? If so i do that too and I see nothing wrong with it. Is he is doing something more, like signing up downloading what he wants then canceling his membership and filing a complaint to get his money back? I am just curious because the way you wrote it doesnt seem like he did something wrong. I do trust that you aren't doing this lightly and he did something more than I read into it.
In reply to Message (20272.1) Angry Re: Attention Producers/Pay site owners!!

By WetlookU - webmaster@wetlookuniversity.com us Thu 12/01/06 17:51:09 GMT

Yep.. Too late for me.. Been there, got done.. Used a Credit Card on mine..

If it helps anyone, the IP he used to make the charge is 61.246.66.142

In reply to Message (20272) Danger Attention Producers/Pay site owners!!

By Liquidladies/Waterlogged Production - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Thu 12/01/06 16:31:09 GMT

This is just a warning of a potential bad apple who orders material for a few weeks, then cancels his membership after he gets what he wants.  BEWARE!!  He may do this to many paysites out there.

Name:   Shyamji  Kumar

E-mail:    michell101978@yahoo.com

CC Uses:    Stormpay or paypal

Sellers  should be aware to prevent theft and chargebacks due to this person...

Liquidladies.org   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]