minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 16/04/24 22:25:18 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 20267.1.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up MK, your not giving justice to your WAMSTORE!

Date: Thu 12/01/06 15:52:04 GMT

Name: Ikarus Studio pl

Email: okmkm@wp.pl

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
MK, I now you want to send European customers to Akuna, but your DVDs play fine on most DVD players here (I watch mine on the living room TV and both computers) and your shipping to Europe and other PAL countries is excellent it takes them about the time of an inner-EU package (I got my packages from you in 3 and 5 businnes days!). And you do have a very big advantage. Very fast one click ordering and paying by credit card. If Akuna wants business directly, he should switch to one click credit card ordering which is now a standard. Most people don't want to play with emails, bank transfers, sending cash etc, they just want to order fast, secure and with a cc. So stop being modest and discouraging Europeans from using the great Wam Store, the place that made ordering Akuna and Apex tapes so easy and so risk free :-P :))))

Greg.

In reply to Message (20267.1.1) Hello Re: You can always order from Wamtec

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Thu 12/01/06 15:29:20 GMT

FYI, there is now a Mainflingen 2 video and Mainflingen 3 is also being edited too.

Folks who want PAL tapes or PAL dvds can order them from Akuna directly. If you need an NTSC tape or DVD I can supply those cos I am the Akuna distributor for North America. The Mainflingen 2 DVD master will be arriving next week, so I estimate the release date on that will be next week some time. The Mainflingen 3 DVD will be released next month.

regards

MK

Wamtec

In reply to Message (20267.1) Hello You can always order from Wamtec

By Ikarus Studio - okmkm@wp.pl pl Thu 12/01/06 11:42:28 GMT

& Falviu's Being Wet store at The Wam Store. Price is the same and shipping to Europe is really fast. Don't know if they have part 2 yet, but part one for sure.

Greg.

In reply to Message (20267) Hello Akuna question

By siren - mail2siren@yahoo.co.uk be Thu 12/01/06 11:17:12 GMT

Hey all,

Several weeks ago I sent a message to akuna videos, because I would like to see the video about mainflingen. Now I see that second one is out too. I may order this video, but sure I would like to see some sample of it.

But until now I got no answer at

So akuna can you please help me out?

I am also happy that the second one is out now, but I would also like to see the sample, gain some trust you know.

Regards,

Siren

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]