minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 25/04/24 07:59:35 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 20260.1.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: I go for Texas too but....

Date: Thu 12/01/06 09:50:45 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

>And long ago there was a clip with loth of girls clothed in the sea. There was a male singing and I can remembered

> this part of text. "Come with me, through the sea" and "Do you remember".

Any Led Zeppelin fan knows the answer to that one...i.e. Robert Plant's and his group The Honedrippers "Sea of Love" video (1984)....I have that on several cliptapes.....but personally I do not think the imagery is very good for wetlook fans....cos the entire video has "overlays"....i.e. every scene has blurry overlayed images of other scenes superimposed over the top....so nothing is "clear" and visible on that video...it is imagery overlayed and superimposed over other images. Thats the kind of video where you really want to kick the video editor in the head...cos he distorts everything...and it makes you wish you could have seen the raw footage instead.

I have the 10 CC dreadlock holiday too.....but thats kinda frustrating too....cos you only see the girl fall in the pool....but no aftermath shots of her actually wet and out of the pool....so her falling in the pool scene is only about 3 seconds long too.......it it basically no different to the scene from WHOSE BEEN SLEEPING IN MY BED....i.e. people fall in the pool.....but no aftermath shots are ever seen.

mk

In reply to Message (20260.1.2) Band I go for Texas too but....

By sjakie - nl Thu 12/01/06 09:08:40 GMT

The last scene off Ten CC's dreadlock holiday is awesome. The singer with the girl (she is wearing satin trousers) falling in the pool.

There is also a videoclip with a Girlsinger swimming in jeans and a sweatshirt in the ocean the whole song. She goes in through a hole in the ground and comes out on that same hole. I don't now the artist or the song. I have seen it once on tv.

And long ago there was a clip with loth of girls clothed in the sea. There was a male singing and I can remembered this part of text. "Come with me, through the sea" and "Do you remember".

If anyone nows what I mean please give me the artist, the title and if possilble a link.

In reply to Message (20260.1) Hello Re: best music video

By waterjoe - de Thu 12/01/06 00:18:36 GMT

The song from "Texas", where in the clip a lot of people swimming in clothes in a pool, Sharleen Spiteri also. Hmm, I forgot the name, I just remember the refrain "When we are together"
In reply to Message (20260) Question best music video

By Anonymous - nl Wed 11/01/06 22:52:26 GMT

Let start a poll for the best music video

I think it's Cherish - Madonna

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]