WetlookPro

Message # 20252.1

Subject: Hello Re: wetlook scenes

Date: Wed 11/01/06 12:36:38 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Gee....any list we try to do....will be hard for anybody to universally agree upon.

We would need to have categories....just like the oscars...i.e. best jeans scene, best dress scene, etc etc

The Sharon Tate scene is from 1969....not 2006....and the actual wetlook in that scene is about 2.5 seconds...as she runs out of the pool and past the cameraman....so I would classify that clip in the category of "best wetlook scene under 3 seconds for 1969"...ha ha

Most mainstream critics can agree upon the top 10 best movies of all time....e.g. Citizen Kane, Casablanca, Schindler's List, Shawshank Redemption etc.....but I doubt we can get a concensus on this forum as to what is a great wetlook scene. Take for example, the recent movie CONSTANTINE wet scene....the casual wetlook and jeans and pants folks are raving about that scene....but for a formal wetlook or dresses and skirts fan, that scene is not rated highly at all.

Good luck with your poll....it might be a fun exercise.

MK

In reply to Message (20252) Hello wetlook scenes

By Zebra - ex Wed 11/01/06 07:56:58 GMT

Are we ready to do a 2006 top ten of the best wetlook scenes in mainstream films.

My numero uno is still the late great much lamented Sharon Tate in 'The 12 chairs' - what a gorgeous, gorgeous woman who got wet in her clothes a few times for us especially in the Dean Martin film 'Wrecking Crew'

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]