Wetlook-Online

Message # 20248.1.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Minx M14 - Get Wet With Me - on DVD

Date: Wed 11/01/06 08:21:55 GMT

Name: MaK dk

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sounds crazy with this BBFC certification fee. It sure puts some limitations on what you can do.

> Thirdly, yes, maybe 1/2 of people PREFER skirts and 1/2 PREFER jeans, but that's quite different from 1/2 HATE skirts and half HATE jeans.

I think that I have less than 10-20 jeans pictures in my collection of several hundred high quality wetlook pictures. I do not hate jeans, but it do not interest me, so why pay for it?

> Many people find videos where there is no strip off quite frustrating, as they have no idea what the girls are wearing under their outer layers - wet clothes do not always become that revealing.  That is why we started to show some strips to underwear, or further, at the end, and our sales went up significantly.

This is why I suggested you to do it the other way around, that is, still some nudity or underwear - just in the beginning.

> Why do you want all producers to just do the stuff that you want, wouldn't the world be boring for everyone else? And wouldn't we get just as many 'comments' from people who didn't like it 'your way' ?

I have never written or wanted that - just suggested you to group things instead of mixing everything up!

In reply to Message (20248.1.2) Note Minx M14 - Get Wet With Me - on DVD

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Wed 11/01/06 07:18:23 GMT

> However, from MK's great investigation some time ago we know that the wetlook community is divided in two almost equally big groups (very close to 50/50%) - the jeans lovers and the skirts and dresses lovers.

All wetlook producers have known that for many years, that's why most cater to both tastes.

> Instead of just publishing your old videos on DVD it may therefore be a better idea to mix the material from Minx Movies and Sunsplash Models (why have two companies?) and make DVD's, which contain pure jeans/casual, pure long skirts, pure short skirts/business, pure lesbian, pure messy/mud etc.

First off, different people were involved in the 2 companies, so there are different royality issues, in much the same way that MK has his old SSS tapes... and those don't get mixed with his other stuff.

Secondly, all our videos are certificated by the BBFC for sale in the UK. If I were to start chopping them up to make what they regard as 'new videos' then each one would have to be re-certified.  The BBFC certification costs us about £1,400 per 2hr video, this is exactly the same cost charged to major motion picture studios, and is very unfair on small producers.

Thirdly, yes, maybe 1/2 of people PREFER skirts and 1/2 PREFER jeans, but that's quite different from 1/2 HATE skirts and half HATE jeans.

> Besides, even though I also like nudity, it feels like an anticlimax that the girls in many of your wetlook videos undress themselves at the end of the scenes.

That is another difference between the Minx Movies videos and the Sunsplash ones - the Minx ones have more nudity. However, as from the sound of it, you've not bought any of our videos, you wont realise that the girls keep their clothes on for 80-90% of the time - these ARE wetlook videos ! Only about 1/2 the scenes do they strip right off. Many people find videos where there is no strip off quite frustrating, as they have no idea what the girls are wearing under their outer layers - wet clothes do not always become that revealing.  That is why we started to show some strips to underwear, or further, at the end, and our sales went up significantly. Exactly what sort of 'climax' would you have at the end ... the girl walk off still in her wet gear ... everyone knows that she is going to undress, and most people don't want to miss out.

> Don't they like their wet clothes, and don't you hate when your models do the same after the shootings?

There are plenty of other producers that do not let you see the girls stripping off to even their underwear (sometimes through choice, sometimes because the girls are not confident or because they don't want to pay the girls the extra money), and even some that group their scenes according to genre (but not many). Our girls enjoy getting wet, and showing off their bodies, they love the camera.  If you don't like to see them strip off, or you don't like jeans, then just jump to next next scene, you'll only miss a few minutes (of stripping off), there's always plenty more to please everyone on our 2 hour long videos.

Why do you want all producers to just do the stuff that you want, wouldn't the world be boring for everyone else? And wouldn't we get just as many 'comments' from people who didn't like it 'your way' ?

Personally I like both skirts AND jeans, and the odd bit of mud, (and YES some watersports - but on other videos) and so that is what I film, to me what is important is the experience of getting wet in your everyday clothing, WHATEVER it is. Obviously my regular customers agree, the first Minx video, M1 - Five Go Wet in the Algarve has now sold well over 1000 copies, and IS still selling well, over 100 in the last year, 1/2 on VHS and 1/2 on DVD - so much for trends and 'divides' !

We did our latest mail-shot just before Xmas, over 500 flyers sent out to people who aren't on the Internet, let alone reading this forum.

Nigel

In reply to Message (20248.1) Hello Re: Minx M14 - Get Wet With Me - on DVD

By MaK - dk Wed 11/01/06 05:48:49 GMT

Like most other videos from Minx Movies and Sunsplash Models and especially "Wet All Over - M17", "Get Wet With Me - M14" wants to please all. There are some jeans, some wet-T, a little lesbian and some skirts and dresses. However, from MK's great investigation some time ago we know that the wetlook community is divided in two almost equally big groups (very close to 50/50%) - the jeans lovers and the skirts and dresses lovers. Instead of just publishing your old videos on DVD it may therefore be a better idea to mix the material from Minx Movies and Sunsplash Models (why have two companies?) and make DVD's, which contain pure jeans/casual, pure long skirts, pure short skirts/business, pure lesbian, pure messy/mud etc. For example, M14 has a nice long skirt scene (two first pictures of the fourth row in this threat) and Sunsplash Models has some very nice ones in MW5 - The Drenched Holiday Program. I think that for the skirts and dresses lovers there are simply too much jeans in your videos and visa versa. It is like a music CD, if you only like a few of the songs you will not buy.

Besides, even though I also like nudity, it feels like an anticlimax that the girls in many of your wetlook videos undress themselves at the end of the scenes. Don't they like their wet clothes, and don't you hate when your models do the same after the shootings? Have you ever considered to do it the other way around - let the girls dress up before going into the water, or "forget" to wear panties under their skirts and show this when the skirts opens up in the water like a flower (a great advantage with skirts compared to jeans)?

In reply to Message (20248) DVD/CD Minx M14 - Get Wet With Me - on DVD html

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Wed 11/01/06 04:19:28 GMT

Minx Movies

Get Wet With Me - M14

Now out on dvd

11 tasty girls who just love getting their clothes wet, just for you. 10 scenes full of wet naughtiness.

606 sample pictures online for this video!

Click here for full details

2ipmd65.jpg 2ipmdg2.jpg ckfbj77.jpg ckfbje2.jpg

japgs25.jpg japgs83.jpg zgjbt63.jpg zgjbt99.jpg

2fpbs94.jpg 2fpbsd9.jpg kijws74.jpg kijwsa3.jpg

rlsps39.jpg rlsps97.jpg lasbjg7.jpg lasbjj9.jpg

2fptg96.jpg 2fptgp3.jpg 2gpdde7.jpg 2gpdd33.jpg

Enjoy

Nigel

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]