minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 11:13:36 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 20238.8.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: A simple question....

Date: Tue 10/01/06 23:11:15 GMT

Name: poolcrazy uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I have to say that the three post above have same opinion as me.

Wetlook are something "forbidden" You canīt use "proper" swimwear then. Designer dresses, skirts, heels, boots, gowns. Garments that are very expensive. That is good, naugty wetlook.

In reply to Message (20238.8) Hello Re: A simple question....

By Vanwetthe2nd - s_vankirk2002@msn.com us Tue 10/01/06 19:58:56 GMT

I also like dresses and skirts, and better with nylons and heels/boots. I remember when jeans were called "dungarees", and back then they were functional and "cheap"! Nowadays, we are cheap and call it stylish, unfortunately. Sorry to say folks, this is the sad truth. I'd like to add, that my female friends who love dressing up tell me that dresses are perfectly comfortable, and heels when fitted properly do not hurt their feet. I fail to see how tight fitting jeans, so tight that they cut off circulation, are any more practical and certainly far less comfortable then a dress. Even tight skirts appear to be less restricting than the tightest fitting jeans. Back in the 80's (I am a musician) I had a pair of tight leather pants that were thought to be sexy back then (now they're entirely gay) and lemme tell ya, I suffered in those pants! Our ladies' fashions today are less feminine yet more restrictive, less practical, less sexy, go figure! Just liking to complain tonight!! That's another way jeans translate into wetlook in jeans, everybody's wearing them. They are common, and I half agree with another person who pointed out in this thread, they may as well be swimwear! (just being a pain)
In reply to Message (20238) Question A simple question....

By poolcrazy - uu Tue 10/01/06 09:46:00 GMT

Are jeans the only garment that are interesting? It seems like that in most of the post here. Personally I donīt like jeans wetlook, seems so cheap I think.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]