Wetlook-Online

Message # 20231.3

Subject: Great Re: Christmas Pictures from Cathedral City Fountain

Date: Wed 11/01/06 04:51:31 GMT

Name: Micke se

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Very nice, wet jeans are lovely on Elisabet.
In reply to Message (20231) Pictures Christmas Pictures from Cathedral City Fountain

By Rod and Elizabeth - uu Mon 09/01/06 22:38:07 GMT

Happy New Year Everyone.  We took this shoot at a great fountain in Cathedral City.  It is one of Rod’s favorite places to play in the water.  We were helping our oldest daughter move into her new home and afterwards we wanted to spend some time in the sun.  It’s been very cold at home.  That’s the best part of California if you live in the middle you can get to just about any climate you want in a very short time span.  So after the move we drove about an hour to this fountain to find nobody there, at first.  Rod checked out the water temperature and then I decided to get in.  As you can see in one of the first pictures the shopping center still had the Christmas tree up, no lights but what can you expect, when we got there the air temperature was a wonderful 82 degrees.  I must admit I was not feeling well this weekend but once I got in the water I felt sooooo much better.  The wonders of water! Hope you like this set it made us feel better and I wish the same for you and the New Year.  Eliz and Rod.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]