Wetlook-Online

Message # 20228.7.1.1

Subject: Talking Re: Re: Re: Need some feedback

Date: Wed 11/01/06 04:18:53 GMT

Name: MaK dk

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

If the Shelby set was from 2004, I really do not understand why you have not shown anything from 2005 on your web site. You will not get any customers that way! Your web site really needs a lot of improvements, but stay away from JavaScript, ActiveX objects and cookies. It may look fancy, but very few people are so stupid as to visit an unknown site with sexual contents with their browser safety set to less than high and cookies switched off!

Since you want to focus on quality rather than quantity I could suggest you to read my comments in thread #19220 and the follow up thread #19268. These comments also describes the principles of yin and yang in more details and gives more links to top quality pictures.

In reply to Message (20228.7.1) Great Re: Re: Need some feedback

By Interwet2001 - us Tue 10/01/06 23:28:25 GMT

MaK-

Those were some terrific points, and thanks for the URL.  I will check it out.

Shelby was the last of 2004 pics and she worked in a "professional office" setting; I had to guarantee anonymity or she wouldn't do the sets.  NONE of the newer 2005 sets are blurred nor will the 2006 sets.

I was toying with the idea of an "archive" page with some pics from all of the other sets since 2001.  You hit on that.

And, to answer your question, I am more prone to quality than quantity.  I rarely do candids for that reason.  I do try to mix it up with respect to wardrobe but as anyone who reads this forum knows, you can't please everyone all the time. So I try to please some of the people some of the time.  Well, that's the goal, anyway.

Thanks much for the pointers and direction.  I appreciate this kind of feedback.

Gregg, IW2001

In reply to Message (20228.7) Hello Re: Need some feedback

By MaK - dk Tue 10/01/06 00:58:22 GMT

First of all - what we do NOT like to see is blurred faces! If your model does not want to be recognized, find a new one!

Second, if you want to earn money on wetlook you must improve your web site considerably and show many more examples of what you have to offer than a single set.

From the many positive reactions on Webshots, party pictures and candid pictures I know that many people do not care for picture quality as long as the girl is wet, and you may get these as customers, but personally I have been photographing all my life and sets very high standard for the kind of pictures I want to pay for. The majority of wetlook producers use the click-click-click-click-hope-at-lest-one-picture-is-good way of doing photography or they slant their camera on every single picture (WetlookPro) hoping that this creates more exciting results. They do not care for lighting or background and often use the same location and type of outfit for every series. I have been a member of such a site, but stopped.

I do not know if you want to focus on quality or quantity, but if you want to create world-class pictures you must learn how to use the principles of yin and yang in photography (I can explain in more details if you want). Then you must visit GettyImages http://creative.gettyimages.com/source/home/home.aspx to see what real top quality photography looks like!

At last there is the question about outfit. The wetlook community is divided in two equally big groups – the jeans lovers and the skirts and dresses lovers (like myself). As any good artist you must do what you like most yourself – not what others want! There will never be any nerve in a picture, which is only shot with the purpose of earning money! If you need to ask others what you should do, you are not an artist! If you decide to focus on skirts and dresses I can give you some ideas, but it has no meaning to make you a list if this is not what you want.

In reply to Message (20228) Talking Need some feedback

By InterWet2001 - interwet2001@sbcglobal.net us Mon 09/01/06 15:31:31 GMT

Hey fellow wetlookers.

Here's a point to ponder.  When those of us who produce wetlook sites for everyone (especially free ones) update and announce it here on the forum and nobody says jack squat, we get the impression that no one out there really gives a shinola and after a while are inclined to quit doing it.  It takes a lot of work to put up a site.  From the ideas, hiring the models, shooting the photos, creating the html pages, etc. etc. etc.  Ask MK, Wienerking, WetInRed, or anyone else; it can easily be a 10-hour per day job.

I personally have always been open to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.  If someone doesn't like a particular model, or scene, or whatever, I make a note of it.  "Your pics suck" is not exactly constructive.  WHY do they suck?  What would YOU do differently?  As a producer, there is no point in producing stuff season after season if no one likes it.  We want and need FEEDBACK--good or bad.

I want to hear YOUR ideas.  What would you like to see for 2006?  I asked this question last year and got some pretty bizzare replies, one of which involved sheep (I had to say "NNNNaaaaaaaaaa" to that one. Sorry)  Several people expressed a desire for more wet jeans.  My new sets from 2005 will contain more wet jeans and a host of other ideas that you have sent me or I have seen on this forum.  (I could not locate the Victorian period wardrobe that one reply asked for but if you know where I can get it, I'll shoot it.)

I'm starting the planning of the 2006 shoots and I am looking for new ideas.

Most importantly, when someone updates and you look at the pics, at least give SOME sort of feedback.  Otherwise we begin to feel as if our efforts are for naught.

InterWet2001

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.039 seconds to generate ]