WetlookPro

Message # 20228.3.1

Subject: Question Re: Re: Need some feedback

Date: Mon 09/01/06 19:23:53 GMT

Name: Interwet2001 us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Some of my new sets have started out fully clothed and peeling layers/changing layers as we shoot.  But are you suggesting layer their clothes and just keep them in the one outfit or still peel the layers as they get wet?

Certainly sounds do-able.  Thanks for the feedback.

IW2001

In reply to Message (20228.3) Hello Re: Need some feedback

By SCwetfan - uu Mon 09/01/06 18:11:54 GMT

I absolutely love "layered" wetlook. And it is a RARE find if you ask me. A nice crisp button down shirt, untucked and layered under a long sleeve pullover sweater. Match that with either jeans, or trousers or skirt or whatnot, with some stockings underneath and some heeled shoes, and I am in love. Very preppy girl waiting to get dunked.

Once again, a very rare type of outfit to see girls get wet in :( Just an idea.

In reply to Message (20228) Talking Need some feedback

By InterWet2001 - interwet2001@sbcglobal.net us Mon 09/01/06 15:31:31 GMT

Hey fellow wetlookers.

Here's a point to ponder.  When those of us who produce wetlook sites for everyone (especially free ones) update and announce it here on the forum and nobody says jack squat, we get the impression that no one out there really gives a shinola and after a while are inclined to quit doing it.  It takes a lot of work to put up a site.  From the ideas, hiring the models, shooting the photos, creating the html pages, etc. etc. etc.  Ask MK, Wienerking, WetInRed, or anyone else; it can easily be a 10-hour per day job.

I personally have always been open to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.  If someone doesn't like a particular model, or scene, or whatever, I make a note of it.  "Your pics suck" is not exactly constructive.  WHY do they suck?  What would YOU do differently?  As a producer, there is no point in producing stuff season after season if no one likes it.  We want and need FEEDBACK--good or bad.

I want to hear YOUR ideas.  What would you like to see for 2006?  I asked this question last year and got some pretty bizzare replies, one of which involved sheep (I had to say "NNNNaaaaaaaaaa" to that one. Sorry)  Several people expressed a desire for more wet jeans.  My new sets from 2005 will contain more wet jeans and a host of other ideas that you have sent me or I have seen on this forum.  (I could not locate the Victorian period wardrobe that one reply asked for but if you know where I can get it, I'll shoot it.)

I'm starting the planning of the 2006 shoots and I am looking for new ideas.

Most importantly, when someone updates and you look at the pics, at least give SOME sort of feedback.  Otherwise we begin to feel as if our efforts are for naught.

InterWet2001

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]