Wetlook-Online

Message # 20216.2

Subject: Hello Re: My wetlook

Date: Mon 09/01/06 10:27:42 GMT

Name: tdouty us

Email: tdouty@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

How true.  I agree that many people enjoy it or are fascinated with it as you say can be evidenced when someone is thrown in the pool at a party.  What happens?  More people get thrown in.  I think it has something to do with a feeling of weakness a person feels that they were the one thrown in the pool instead of someone else.  It isn't a weakness ... it's that someone couldn't wait to see that particular individual in wet clothes and lost all control and pushed them in.  I can remember when I was a kid, my heart would start pounding when girls started getting thrown into the pool in clothes.  

We do however receive some very negative comments in our Webshots albums guest books so some people don't have a clue how erotic wetlook can be.  Since our pics are up towards the top of the most frequently viewed pages, we get a lot of people clicking on our photo albums to see what's there.  Some people leave positive remarks, but we get a lot of nasty negative remarks too.

Examples:

-somewhat unusual i must say but i do like the nips

-very interesting

-very very weird

-Agree - Very weird...

-Very weird.

-Your Lady is beautiful as always. I've admired much of your work.. Always love the little "slips" that show more of her. Do you post elsewhere other than Webshots? Thanks!

-What is this some kind of stupid cult to get in the tub with all your clothes and submerge yourself...?

-awsome.wanna carry on..... e mail me ********@yahoo.co.uk

-uhhhhh

-looks like fun love to see it in the nude.

-wow made my day that was great hope there is more to come

-super !! more please  ciao

In reply to Message (20216) Hello My wetlook

By Pisces V - ex Mon 09/01/06 08:02:48 GMT

In books and some films you can see fetishes performed as part of the film or drama. Sometimes the fetish is seen as a cause for humour. At least these 'odd' behaviours are shown and recognised as erotic pleasures. My only sort of fetish is my love of wetlook but where is it properly shown - nowhere. Yes, you see it in pop videos and sometimes in adverts when people want to sell things but generally it is rare to get good wetlook in films. We still talk of favourite wetlook from the 1970s tv series - that should not be the case.

My theory is that there are more people into wetlook than we could ever imagine BUT they are too scared to show their little fetish. Just look at a party or at the beach when someone gets thrown in fully clothed - instantly there are loads of people coming to get a good look or even a photo. My favourite pleasure in the world is to swim with my clothes on with my girlfriend and she agrees with me. We would love to walk into our local sports centre and just jump into the pool in our street clothes but they wont let us. This is wrong. We swim in rivers and lakes in our jeans, shoes and shirts but we are keen that no one can see us. My girlfriend loves to jump into pools in her clothes but some of the things people say to her when she gets out are so unkind - why?

Who really cares what they think but we are scared of being seen to be so very different. When will we be able to choose what we want to wear in the water? A hundred years ago women did swim in their clothes - now they wear very little. I long for the day when we can walk down the beach and straight into the water in our clothes and be joined by other equally liberated people.

I suppose we have to start this thing ourselves and then others will join in.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.132 seconds to generate ]