MyWetloook

Message # 20205

Subject: Confused Re: to post #20188

Date: Sun 08/01/06 16:59:02 GMT

Name: The REAL Todd and Jennifer us

Email: tdouty@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This is Jennifer, I have no idea who replied as Todd in that post but it wasn't from us. I think it's slightly crazy!

Todd answered a similar question like this in post: http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?20139.3.1.1

We did meet each other on Yahoo Personals. I wanted someone that had similar interests with me. We've been together for 2 yrs. We knew right away we were a great fit. I never called it "wetlook" until Todd. It was just good fun for me. I still see it that way.

I love the water and being outdoors, so that was one of the many things I looked for. If I wanted to go for a swim, I didn't want to have to beg my mate to go with me. I wanted the fun loving guy and I just happened to find it.  I've always been very open with water play ever since I was little. I would dance in the rain, water balloon fights, wade through the creeks, hose fights, slip n slides,....etc. I could go on and on.   

Todd had this differently. His wetlook was more of a secret. He spent 19yrs married to a woman who thought wetlook was wrong and perverted.

Todd opened himself up to me and was very honest about what he liked. That's exactly what I wanted. I encouraged him to share himself with me and didn't judge his likes and interests. He did the same for me. When he showed me the wetlook forums, I was shocked to see that other people had such an interest as if it were a dirty little secret. I see no harm in it. It's fun and sexy to us.

We weren't out to share ourselves with the world. We see it more like showing others that wetlook can be a fun and sexy thing to share with your partner. It's not a strange thing to do. We love seeing other couples enjoy themselves getting wet and we hope to see more couples appear over time. OH yah......there are still some pics we keep just for ourselves.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]