WetlookPro

Message # 20169.1.1.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Furthermore!

Date: Sat 07/01/06 05:17:06 GMT

Name: Vanwetthe2nd us

Email: s_vankirk2002@msn.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

bah! I have no such website "frustration about dresses" that was supposed to be the title! hmm maybe not a bad idea!
In reply to Message (20169.1.1.2) Lookout Re: Furthermore!

By Vanwetthe2nd - s_vankirk2002@msn.com us Sat 07/01/06 05:07:23 GMT

Would somebody please find a bucket of water to cool off Leonmoomin? I've have the highest regard for your work, the most outstanding dresses in fountains candids I've ever seen. I strongly suggest to wet skirts fan to check out your pages.

I do agree with wet skirts fan that wet dresses tend to be less numerous and seem to be not as well photographed as jeans. I like wet dresses also .. the dressier the better complete with heels and nylons. It seems to me that the majority of wet dress fans are also into wet nylons and shoes, the two seem to go together.

I'd like to ask a question worthy of future discussion, does the appeal of wet dresses associated with nylons as I believe they are mostly, require the wet fan FIRST be a stockings fan? .. a nylons and heel leg man.. so to speak! (many of them around) I know that I am. Wet jeans are fantastic, love all kinds wet clothing, really, but the dresses, even pants worn with nylons are my preferred wet outfits. Wet coats and sweaters are also sought after and very sexy that any girl would ever get wet that way.

Thirdly, from a wet clothing fan's point of view, just assuming that dry nylons is first a fetish, then nylons fetish is a prerequisite of wet nylons fetish, the former must precede the latter. In other words, who would like wet nylons without first liking nylons? (please excuse my redundancy) It's kinky! So, then, if a producer is not himself a keen nylons fetishist, then how can he possess the instincts to produce wet nylons effectively enough to win ENOUGH memberships to produce more wet nylon products? That is my theory...

I am not finished yet.. always long winded.. wet nylons are difficult to photograph due to their transparency. Wet nylons absorb more light than headlights upon a wet Georgia highway on a dark rainy night. Fact, the thin wet material of nylons absorb light as does the thin film of water on pavement. We can not see as well on a rainy night, right? (any layer of water transparency on any surface absorbs light, a fact of science) General wet opaque clothes such as denim are not transparent enough to absorb light to excess, so they are easier to photograph. If that isn't enough of a problem, the glisten reflects light most excessively. That creates an extreme of light intensity that cameras hate, detail is lost, high contrast is usually the result, dark too dark, light tends to be overexposed resulting in a poor picture, and a dissatisfied wet dress/nylons fan. Producers need to utilize more reflected, diffused light and the SAME KIND of lighting. Don't mix the lighting! I have noticed the disastorous results of mixing natural and artificial light, (natural to the camera's eye is bluish when hot at high lighting temperature which is intense bright light, red when cold, halogen yellowish, fluourescent, green) Wet nylons wreak havoc on a camera that "sees" all these different lighting temperatures and colors. They can be seen in many wet nylons pictures that honestly appear very bad. Photographing wet nylons require special expertise. They photograph nothing like they appear in real life, man are they ever wonderful and sexy. Wet jeans always photograph magnificently.. that's why we see so many, and that's why the minority, yes minority who prefer wet jeans come back for more. Sorry, just telling it is. Several wetlook polls held on the two major forums always indicate that dresses (with stockings boots or heels) are more popular than jeans.. sorry! just my theory, thanks for tolerating my opinion. Think I need the bucket of water! haha

In reply to Message (20169.1.1) Hello Furthermore!

By leonmoomin - leon@MostWet.com wx Sat 07/01/06 02:29:39 GMT

I have just looked at the skirt posts here and you have not posted anything about any of them!

No thankyou, just asking for more!  

Well I'm really encouraged to supply you with something for less than nothing, btw thanks to all the people who do give feedback!

leonmoomin

Sorry, I'm a bit grumpy this morning! Peace Man

In reply to Message (20169.1) Lookout What are you on about????

By leonmoomin - leon@MostWet.com wx Sat 07/01/06 02:22:16 GMT

Are we looking at the same forum????

On the 1st page there are loads of skirts and dresses, more than usual, not that I'm complaining, but I am just wondering what you are on about????

Even the last webshots posting was lots of dresses in a pool!

french wetlook man posted a complete set of dresses in the sea, Tyra posted some great wet skirt pictures, I posted 6 full picture sets, all of which were skirts and dresses!

If you want even more skirts and dresses, please join a site, preferably mine!  Lol!

leonmoomin Confused

In reply to Message (20169) Help Me WET DRESSES

By Wet skirts fan - ex Sat 07/01/06 01:27:01 GMT

Hi does anyone have links or pics of girls in normal everyday dresses,in pools or baths etc? the more dresses the better!! especially regular normal everyday street dresses.Is anyone else fed up with the usual diet of tee shirts and jeans? BORING and un sexy,please lets see more dresses and skirts!oh,not meaning to be fussy,but any slip/underskirt pics? Thanks to any contributors. Help Me

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]