WetlookPro

Message # 20157.2

Subject: Idea Re: Webshots - I have a theory

Date: Fri 06/01/06 12:48:26 GMT

Name: xbertx1 de

Email: bertel@world4you.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

*_ph.* like 157895548MRKFds_ph.jpg are files that are resized by webshots so they fit into the 800x600 or 600x800 scheme. *_fs.* like 160329588pVrmKk_fs.jpg are the originals.

I too can't explain the numbering of webshots images but I think the date is included somehow. Although the name is long and consist of 9 numbers and 6 case sensitive characters I'm not sure they can guarantee unique filenames. But normaly it should work.

In reply to Message (20157) Hello Webshots - I have a theory

By Sopping - us Fri 06/01/06 07:48:09 GMT

I am sure many of us are suprised when we attempt to download and save a webshot, we get the msg that it already exists in our files.

In most cases we are reasonably sure that it does not. I put this question up before, and there were no responses. I always solve it by chosing to save and adding another character..a random strike on the keyboard.

I believe I have detected a common thread here. All of the webshots pix that bring up this save/no-save signal end in *,,,,ph." I have never figured out the arcane coding and numbering system used in webshots, nor do I intend to. But I now am reasonably certain that when I am told that the file is already in my folder, what I am being told is that a file with the ending "...ph" is in my folder, and it may or not be the image I am chosing to save. So I then do not chose to "replace" but merely add an additional character.

Thoughts, anybody?

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.041 seconds to generate ]