WetlookPro

Message # 20157.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Webshots - I have a theory

Date: Fri 06/01/06 09:38:00 GMT

Name: Bill us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
When that happens to me I always go to folder and check the image. Every time the image is the same. I believe webshots does not reuse file names because of their crazy numbering system. I think the reason you may not remember the picture is due to the sheer number of webshots posted around here. I know so many times i just save a pic and then forget about. If I were you I would double check because having duplicate files is a waste of space. I need to do the same thing for my video files. I have so many, in many different folders and I have alot of duplicates.
In reply to Message (20157.1.1.1) Talking Re: Re: Re: Webshots - I have a theory

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Fri 06/01/06 08:46:24 GMT

If you're getting an error like you say, it's a Windows error and telling you that you already have a file by that exact name I would think...not just one that ends the same.  I'd look through your archives to see if indeed there is another file with that name and look at it.  Like you, though, I have no idea if Webshots re-uses filenames, nor do even have a clue what their naming conventions are.
In reply to Message (20157.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Webshots - I have a theory

By wet white & blue - us Fri 06/01/06 08:36:49 GMT

I have to agree with Poolcrazy!  Never had a problem either saving images from Webshots.
In reply to Message (20157.1) Hello Re: Webshots - I have a theory

By poolcrazy - uu Fri 06/01/06 08:00:20 GMT

I have never got an message like that. I have no problem at all saving pictures from webshots.
In reply to Message (20157) Hello Webshots - I have a theory

By Sopping - us Fri 06/01/06 07:48:09 GMT

I am sure many of us are suprised when we attempt to download and save a webshot, we get the msg that it already exists in our files.

In most cases we are reasonably sure that it does not. I put this question up before, and there were no responses. I always solve it by chosing to save and adding another character..a random strike on the keyboard.

I believe I have detected a common thread here. All of the webshots pix that bring up this save/no-save signal end in *,,,,ph." I have never figured out the arcane coding and numbering system used in webshots, nor do I intend to. But I now am reasonably certain that when I am told that the file is already in my folder, what I am being told is that a file with the ending "...ph" is in my folder, and it may or not be the image I am chosing to save. So I then do not chose to "replace" but merely add an additional character.

Thoughts, anybody?

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.046 seconds to generate ]