Wetlook-Online

Message # 20105

Subject: Hello New wetlook video on ebay

Date: Tue 03/01/06 05:15:28 GMT

Name: Rook Bartley uu

Email: rookbartley@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi.  I just posted a new wetlook video up on ebay and I think you'll enjoy it.  The direct link to the auction is here.  http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=36441301&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=6470635697&lk=URL  This is such a dirt cheap price for almost a half hour of wetlook.  Check out the auction, but I'll include the description in this post.  You are bidding on a fantastic 25 minute wetlook video featuring the lovely Sara who definitely enjoys getting in the bath and shower with her clothes on. There are five scenes total, two in the bath, three in the shower. The first shows Sara walking into the bathroom in an awesome outfit...jeans, pink shirt, black sweater and belt. Sara proceeds to just hop in the tub, thorougly soaking herself, submerging herself and even standing up and spinning so we get a good look at all the wet clothes. The sweater comes off pretty early in the scene and one of the times when Sara stands, the belt comes off as well. Sara decides to take another bath, this time in denim shorts and a tight t-shirt and she really enjoys the bath this time and she submerges herself multiple times and stands up many times for our enjoyment. This is definitely a playful scene. The third scene shows Sara getting into a shower wearing jeans and a tight tank top. You see her start off by running the water and then she totally engulfs herself in the stream. As the scene moves on, not one part of Sara is dry. You see her under the stream multiple times stroking back her wet hair. The next scene is Sara in a bathing suit in the shower. Here is the difference. Sara's bathing suit bottom's are the very popular boy short bottoms, and for this scene Sara decided to see what it would be like to wear her underwear underneath. And her underwear becomes more and more visible as the bottoms get more and more wet. It's so good you can see the pattern on her underwear...no thong here. Finally Sara decides to shower in athletic wear. Baggy black basketball shorts and a great tight blue t-shirt. Sara enjoys this shower just as much as the other ones...all the shower scenes feature Sara spinning, showing us her front and back, and they also show her spending much time under the spray, totally soaking her hair as well. Underwear was worn in all the scenes, even the bathing suit scene, and Sara had a bra on in every scene but the bathing suit scene and you'll be able to see the outline of her bra through the wet clothes. This is a fantastic video and will definitely be a great addition to your collection. All tapes are shipped discreetly. See below for payment and shipping info. Thanks!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]