Wetlook-Online

Message # 20102.1

Subject: Hello Re: is there demand for Philippine beach videos

Date: Tue 03/01/06 08:41:19 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I have been to the Philippines many times...on numerous business trips and vacations....I know the wetlook scene well....and it is rather minimal actually.

The good news is....the girls are very pretty....but the bad news is....very few scenes are what we would deem as "good wetlook"....i.e. fully clothed....cos t shirts and shorts scenes will not really qualify. Nobody will want to buy media that is mostly t shirts and shorts stuff....but they will take a look if it is free pics. If you intend to market the media you need to look for the more fully clothed beach areas....and produce some real quality wetlook media. After many trip to the beaches in the Philippines...I rarely saw anything out there much that was of interest....so I used to bring along my own girls from the bars instead. That is probably your best bet....cos relying on candid general public scenes in the Philippines is not really going to generate very much of interest. Your best bet is to hire some local bar girls and take them on a day out to the beach and do your own shoots with some interesting outfits.

If you need more assistance and some financial aid to hire local girls to do wetlook beach shoots....just email me for a chat.

regards

MK

In reply to Message (20102) Hello is there demand for Philippine beach videos

By diana - dianachua@walla.com ph Tue 03/01/06 00:34:35 GMT

Hi,

I came across this forum accidently.  

In the Philippines most young women swim with shorts and a t-shirt, some with skirts or pants if its a very rural area.

Any ideas on how to make videos/dvds ? and how to market it?  I have a video camera.  

please post any advise here, or you can e-mail me:

dianachua@walla.com

thanks,

Diana

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]