minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 14:23:21 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 20088.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: To All Producers....

Date: Mon 02/01/06 13:21:49 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes...but we kill our customers in the ultimate way for a wet fan to go.....we throw them in the pool and then have 10 girls jump into the pool in big puffy dresses...and we billow them to death.

Regarding the house project you mention....that is not one of the 3 major things we will be launching soon....but that idea is still kicking around and is a possibility for the future too. I have been wanting to do a house project like THE REAL WORLD for several years....either done in a fashion like BATTLE OF THE NETWORK STARS....and having girls competing in various wetlook games around the pool for spectators to watch....or doing something like a reality tv series...like AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL ....i.e. a wetlook version of THE APPRENTICE......but thats something that I have not figured out how to finance yet....cos the costs for such a project would be quite high (25 grand to 50 grand budget would be needed) and while it would be great fun for spectators to attend and take photos and watch....we would have a real difficulty in trying to market this wetlook reality tv series online or on DVDs...cos it would be hard to keep a secret as to who won the events.....the information would surely leak out on the forums and then people would lose interest and not want to order a DVD or watch it online.

For a project like this....the only way to promote it is via satellite tv on a ppv channel....but transponder space to lease your own tv channel on a satellite costs around $20,000 a month to lease.

I would love to produce a wetlook version of THE SURREAL WORLD or BIG BROTHER....put 6 models and 6 wetlook fans in a big house with a pool...and then just deploy my camera crew to make a weekly documentary series on what the heck they get up to.

We have the girls and the film crew...and there are several private islands in the Florida Keys where you can rent your own island that has a big house and pool and beach etc....like this one...

http://www.1001vacationrentals.com/1001vacationrentals/listing.asp?id=11717

A mere 8 grand a week to rent....there are several other islanda for rent in the keys too.

Finding the girls and crew and guests who can come to visit is the easy part....working on a marketing plan on how to recover the estimate 25 grand in costs for the location, food, drink, travel costs for the girls and appearance fees and prize monies for the girls....thats not such an easy task.

So...that island project is on hold for now...until I can find a rich dude to finance it for us...but we will have 3 other great new things being launched in the near future.

MK

In reply to Message (20088.1.1) Hello Re: Re: To All Producers....

By NaturalBornChaos - us Mon 02/01/06 11:41:16 GMT

[quote]But if I told you...I would have to kill you.[/quote]

lol,and lose a customer?

Can't wait to see what is planned

BTW,wern't you planning some sort of thingie in the Keys(like a producer/wet fan/wet fest),where you had a house with a pool and you were going to have models do some sort of wet contests and possibly do some personal/custom fantasies for wet fans willing to pay(ie,private shoots,videos)

I was kinda stoked for that(as I'm only 8 hours from the keys,and most the wetlook fun,other than you,is done in Europe)

In reply to Message (20088.1) Hello Re: To All Producers....

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 02/01/06 09:25:41 GMT

Leon, EuroWAM TEAM and I have 3 very very very big projects already underway and being planned for launch in 2006....things that are totally new and different.

But if I told you...I would have to kill you.

All I can say is.....stay tuned.....you ain't seen nuttin' yet

mk

In reply to Message (20088) Hello To All Producers....

By poolcrazy - uu Mon 02/01/06 08:22:58 GMT

What are planned for 2006, will you revele some of your planned work for this year.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.152 seconds to generate ]