minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 09:37:51 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 20075.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Couple of notes on the Rose Parade (January 2)

Date: Sun 01/01/06 22:07:26 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

What makes you think I spent 3hrs watching a football game....ha ha... I don't spend any time watching tv shows, or movies, at all. I am normally hunkered down doing video editing or website maintenance most of the day. I don't actually watch hardly any tv shows or movies at all these days. The only time I actually sit down and watch an entire movie....is when I am trapped on an airplane...and have no place else to go.

When I am at home....I spend most of my time working at the pc....meanwhile I have a "video-wall" set up in my video room....with 9 tv monitors hooked to satellite receivers and dvrs...and I just select 9 channels at random and let them save stuff to hard drive...and then at the end of the day I just do a quick scan on all monitors to see if I caught anything. It only takes me about 8 minutes to scan thru 6hrs of saved video footage via dvr.

I agree with you....life is too short to be wasting all your time watching tv. Just set a vcr or dvr to record all day for you...and then at the end of the day spend 10 mins to scan thru it.

In reply to Message (20075.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Couple of notes on the Rose Parade (January 2)

By Don - us Sun 01/01/06 17:48:28 GMT

Why you guys even consider broadcast TV or even movies for wetlook is beyond me. I could take the 3 hours that you spent watching a boring football game and play DVD's or VHS Tapes and get real GOOD wetlook that I selected because I liked the clothing and girls (much of it from you, MK). Once in a great while I catch a short wetlook sequence on TV or in a movie and it is amusing but if I really want wetlook I just pull some out and play it!!

BTW, there is a new commercial for some Listerine product that features a girl in a biz suit running through the sprinklers in a park. Of course it is crappy wetlook but, as I said, it is amusing.

In reply to Message (20075.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Couple of notes on the Rose Parade (January 2)

By Waterspaniel - us Sun 01/01/06 12:19:26 GMT

That's exactly why I didn't bother taping the games. Thirty years ago, you'd get some decent shots of the cheerleaders, and they'd also show the halftime shows, so that if it rained, you'd get a decent look at the twirlers and girl band members. Now, they don't even show the halftime shows, and you might get some 2 second shots of the cheeleaeders here and there, if you're lucky. Guess it never occurred to them that some viewers might actually WANT to see the halftime shows. But why do that when you can squeeze in more commercials and listen to pointless banter by supposed sports experts. If they have to talk, at least show the friggin' halftime activities while they're talking.

I'm starting to think that the weather forecasters today have so much hi-tech equipment that they don't know how to use it properly. Seems like they were more accurate before they had all the hi-tech junk, computer models, and all the other BS.

I hadn't seen Waltz of the Toreadors for awhile and had forgotten about the other scene with Dany swimming in her old style undies. That's a good one, too.

In reply to Message (20075.1) Hello Re: Couple of notes on the Rose Parade (January 2)

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 01/01/06 10:16:41 GMT

Just to elaborate how pointless it was to tape the NFL game yesterday that everybody was talking about

1) As usual...the weatherforecasters were totally wrong.....it did not rain one single drop during the Raiders game....how can they predict a "monsoon"...and then it does not rain at all. Thats not just slightly wrong....thats about as wrong as you can get.

2) Even if the forecasters were accurate....it made no difference...cos the cheerleaders on the field were all covered up and wearing track suits.

3 It actually DID rain a whole lot better...in an earlier NFL game played that day...i.e. the earlier game as SAN DIEGO...that rained pretty good...and the cheerleaders on the field were totally uncovered and not wearing rain gear. However...during the 3hr plus game...the cameras did not give one single shot of any the cheerleaders....not one single second...all your saw was a long distance air shot....but they did not position any cameras on the ground where the cheerleaders were. If you had ATTENDED that game....you could have gotten some great shots....but relying on the networks for camera coverage is hopeless.

One last thing....if you set your vcr to record WALTZ OF THE TOREADORS.....don't abort after you see the first wet scene....there are actually TWO wet scenes in that film....Dany first goes for a swim in her lingerie and stockings...and then about 30 mins later there is the scene where she falls backwards into the lake.

MK

In reply to Message (20075) Note Couple of notes on the Rose Parade (January 2)

By Waterspaniel - us Sun 01/01/06 06:35:17 GMT

1. As previously discussed here, they're still saying it could be the first in quite a few years to get rained on (let's hope it's not a total washout).

2. In addition to the networks, Home and Garden TV is supposed to have commercial free coverage, which might make for better (i.e., more complete) coverage.

And, nothing to do with the parade, but for those who might not already know about these movies:

- 1964's That Man from Rio, with the Francois Dorleac wet scene, airs next Fri night/early Sat morning at 1:00 A.M. Chicago time on Turner Classic Movies.

- 1962's Waltz of the Toreadors, with the great Dany Robin wet scene, airs next Tuesday morning on The Movie Channel.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]