Wetlook-Online

Message # 20037.4.1.1.3.1

Subject: Talking Time for my opinion, too

Date: Sat 31/12/05 00:27:13 GMT

Name: Graham (Styx) gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I rarely say much on this forum these days and will no doubt get flamed for this.

With apologies for this generalisation, because there are exceptions ...

"Most" of the people who post heavily on the forums (with requests for "more free pics", "more samples", "wedding dress pics", "why don't you shoot this sort of scene", and so on) are the ones who don't support paysites. The people who make most noise ONLY make noise - and don't reach into their pockets and support sites.

StyxWetWorld (and the other sites I'm involved with) have a large membership. At best estimate, only around 1% of the membership is made up of people who post on forums. The majority of members (and they ARE some exceptions) never post on forums or even email us, requesting or suggesting shoots. They quietly and regularly just support sites.

So I say to Troy and Alex (and agree with Leon) ... stick with the business model you're happy with. The quality of work and regular, reliable updates is what gets and keeps customers. A few freebies now and again will remind people you are there. More freebies does not get more customers - all it does is create more noise.

In reply to Message (20037.4.1.1.3) Hello What are you talking about?

By Alex - alex@wetlookpro.com us Fri 30/12/05 14:20:11 GMT

I have no idea what you're talking about. Our site has released about 200 free pictures in the last couple of months. Are you telling me that THAT is not enough for you to make up your mind?

Alex

http://WetlookPro.com

In reply to Message (20037.4.1.1) Exclamation Re: Re: Re: From WetlookPro.com crew to the doubters

By Homer - uu Fri 30/12/05 11:20:13 GMT

Alex,

First of all, I have seen the posts where people were asking for more free samples.  They were all very polite and explained the reason they want to see your work before buying a membership.  Apparently you didn't understand so let me rephrase their concerns.

A site that has no (or few) sample photos is LESS LIKELY to get MEMBERS.  That is a simple fact... the truth is your samples are your advertisements.  Like the lady in the grocery store who hands out free cheese or something.  They want you to see that their product is WORTH IT!!  I guarantee that reading a review will not convince a customer to just fork over $20.  Remember, we work for our money too and we don't want to just waste it!

Finally, I went on your site and I see a lot of tiny pictures with links that lead to "dead ends".  I.E. the link you think is taking you to a sample gallery or picture just takes you to a page that says 'insert 2 tokens' or something.  THIS IS ANNOYING!!  Why not put up popups that flash and jump around?  If what you intend to do is frustrate and aggrivate your potential customers then you are succeeding.

And out of all these people replying to you and giving support how many do you think just sign up with every damned website out there without question?  How many joined your site?

That is all.

In reply to Message (20037.4.1) Thumbs Up Re: Re: From WetlookPro.com crew to the doubters

By Anonymous - uu Fri 30/12/05 07:55:47 GMT

I'm a memeber and the only complant from me is not enough jeans!
In reply to Message (20037.4) Hello Re: From WetlookPro.com crew to the doubters

By Larry - larry714 uu Fri 30/12/05 06:14:27 GMT

You can't please everyone and shouldn't even try.....from my experience, if you don't have someone complaining about what you do, you're not doing it right.
In reply to Message (20037) Hello From WetlookPro.com crew to the doubters

By Alex - us Fri 30/12/05 01:25:16 GMT

I'd like to reply to several people who have posted on this forum in regards to our site and the free previews that we post.  They have complained to us that we don't have enough free pictures available on the site.  So, let me address them with several points that come to mind:

1.  Much like everybody else we have many bills that need to be paid in order to keep the site going:  pool rent, model fees, outfits, server hosting fees, bandwidth fees, photographic equipment, software development, graphics, post production and so on!  Someone has to pay it!  So, we have to charge the fees from our members.  Asking us to put all this money and effort into our project and then release it all for free is the same if we were to ask you to refuse your salaries and work for free at the job that you have right now.  Would you gladly do that, or would you tell us that you have rent to pay and food to buy?

2.  We have received a huge amount of positive feedback from other web site owners, photographers and fans in the wetlook community.  Many of them told us that we have produced one of the best web sites out there.  So, as you can see we work very hard and take our jobs very seriously, so why would you not pay us for our honest work?  Our fees are very reasonable and you get a great web site to enjoy.  Most members who have paid so far told us that they have enjoyed the contents of the site so much that they have decided to stay with us indefinitely and pay the fees monthly.

Here are the quotes from many many emails that we have received from members who have paid:

============================================================

Your site is awesome.  One of the best wetlook sites on the net!!

-- wettwolf327, 12/28/2005

I have just joined your site and I have to say it is by far the best!

I love to see pretty ladies with wet slicked back hair and considering

the number of sites around, good photos are rare.  But your site

is absolutely perfect!

-- wethair2, 09/30/2005

Love the site, it has become my favorite.  Isabel is just amazing!...

Keep up the great work!

-- froggy, 12/02/2005

Alas, finally someone who got it right!  I love the way you

make the girls dive under water!!  Wet hair is just as important

as the clothes.  It always looks the best when it's coming up

from being submerged.

-- djmark, 11/11/2005

This is one of the better sites that I have seen yet. Good models

and GREAT photography!

-- sean122, 11/26/2005

Joined today and already enjoy your wonderful photos.  The girls

really seem to enjoy this!

-- wambert,  09/28/2005

Oh God!  What an outfit!... This site gets better by the day!

-- froggy, 12/27/2005

Just joined your website.  Great stuff, beautiful models, they look happy

and enjoying the shoot. Ecstatic about the wet booted shots in particular.

Tight wet clothing on your shapely girls looks fantastic!

-- johnalees, 12/20/2005

Thanks for a FANTASTIC site!!!

-- sneakerluvr, 12/19/2005

I... have... no... words!!!  Naughty Isabel!  :-D  What an amazing set!!

Her looks as she's playing with the photographer are so... WOW!

Can't hardly wait to see more of the set!

-- Kay, 12/26/2005

Have recently joined your site.  The photos are extremely good

in quality and variety!

-- murren, 11/22/2005

I think this site is really great!  The models are beautiful!

-- royboy05, 12/4/2005

Just discovered your magnificent site, nothing finer than beautiful

women soaking wet fully clothed...really love seeing all those excellent

boots in the pool!

-- wetbabes4dm, 09/26/2005

Just saw all your sets, even the older ones now include

hires 1800x1200 resolution.  Just great!  Your sets are great,

girl-next-door-type models, veeery good quality, I just love it  :-D

-- Kay, 12/26/2005

I like your site so much that I joined today!

-- B69W5q, 09/30/2005

Just joined your site.  The pictures are awesome!  You have got

some beautiful girls to work with.  Thank you very much for

making these available, they are some of the best on the net!

-- Scott, 11/12/2005

So, in conclusion I'd like to say that not only our fees are reasonable and are well worth it -- but they are necessary for us to keep the site alive and produce more content.

Cheers,

Alex

http://www.WetlookPro.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]