WetlookPro

Message # 20036.2.1.1.2

Subject: Hello Have faith MK

Date: Fri 30/12/05 14:38:35 GMT

Name: RM uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yes, interactive TV is not here yet but HDTV is awesome....so far.  You can get a fine HD set now for far less then $5k.  The networks have been pretty slow to adopt HD because such a small percentage of viewers have HD sets so far but what is there is great.  The HD revolution is painful though.  I am _still_ awaiting an HDTV Tivo which they are finally promising next year and an HD-DVD is still not here yet but I love watching sports in HD and many prime time shows too.

In reply to Message (20036.2.1.1) Hello Re: Re: There's always the Rose Bowl Parade, in Pasadena!!

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 30/12/05 10:06:28 GMT

I have some nice footage of the Miami Dolphins cheerleaders in the rain.

BTW....this is why I refuse to pay 5 grand for an HDTV set....cos the programming in the USA sucks...and none of the broadcasters are delivering what they originally promised we would get. When HDTV was coming....they all said we would get "interactive" viewing capabilities...i.e. the broadcasters of sporting events that have many cameras on the field...the viewer with an HDTV interactive service...would be able to choose the camera angle from which to watch the game....ie.. select the field level camera, where the cheerleaders are...and watch from that angle for the entire game. They DO broadcast this way in Japan and Germany....for some sporting events. But in the USA...the ONLY sports events where you can select what camera view to watch from...is Nascar racing....i.e. you can select from 20 different cameras and drivers...what camera to watch from. The NFL does not offer any options like this....and so even if it does rain...all you ever see of the cheerleaders is 3 seconds as they cut to a commercial break....so HDTV broadcasts in the USA are not worth paying for.....

As soon as the NFL starts to broadcast interactively....I will be first in line to pay whatever it takes...i.e. 5 grand or 10 grand...to buy a tv set...where "I" can choose what camera angle I want to watch from.....but it ain't happening.

As for the Rose Bowl Parade....here is a statistic for you....it has not rained during the Rose Bowl parade in the last 30 years...I tune in each year just in case....but rain never happens.

As for the Macey's Parade....I captured some great rain scenes when it poured in 1998....and 1998 was the last time it rained at that parade.

MK

In reply to Message (20036.2.1) Hello Re: There's always the Rose Bowl Parade, in Pasadena!!

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Fri 30/12/05 09:05:45 GMT

Should lots of candid opportunities there as the show goes on, rain or shine Peace Man
In reply to Message (20036.2) Depressed Re: Possible Wetlook Alert New years eve night,NY Giants an Oakland Raiders....

By Anonymous - uu Fri 30/12/05 04:18:52 GMT

Unfortuntaely, I can almost guarantee you that the "Raiderettes" will be in their boring rain suits, especially if they're calling for rain in advance. One can only hope that they'll come out for at least the first half in their hotpants and pantyhose, but it's not likely. Only down in Miami (where it's much warmer) do the girls stay in their normal outfits when it's raining....... But you never know, check out the game anyway: go Raiders!   
In reply to Message (20036) Hello Possible Wetlook Alert New years eve night,NY Giants an Oakland Raiders....

By NaturalBornChaos - us Thu 29/12/05 20:34:20 GMT

that would be American Football

The Hottest cheerleaders in the USA will get soaked,as they are calling for monsoon like conditions(don't worry,no rain gear for these girls,last time it was like this wow wow)

at the very least,lots of wet hair

seing as the game will probably be non competative(Raiders suck the suck out of suck this year,and MY(yes,thats my team)Giants will roll),probably lots of shots of soggy cheerleaders

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.003 seconds to generate ]