MyWetloook

Message # 2003.6.1

Subject: Hello Speaking Up For Vicky

Date: Mon 27/01/03 06:06:00 GMT

Name: Morgan Miles us

Email: jasonorjay@pleaseteaseme.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Please don't get me wrong as I do understand your point and the importance of customer service but having been the webmaster of my own website (MorganMiles.com) for over two years now, I just have to "stick" up for Vicky here.

When I started I answered every single email personally wanting to give good customer service. I spent so much time answering email that I ended up in physical therapy because I had developed back problems. I also gained weight.

I knew I had to do something but did not want service to be lacking. I really had to take a look a what I was doing. I was spending more time answering non-member email than I actually spent on the members section and on members of my website.

Please understand the kind of email we get as webmaster models. I could easily get 100 emails in just a day from non-members alone (this does not include members, websites who want to use some pictures, other webmasters, etc.), just non-members. Of those emails, 90% of them were either trying to get me to date them, sending me their pictures, or other things I'd be better off to leave unsaid. I can not begin to describe it, imagine for yourself...lol. The other 10%, maybe 8% of those were a really nice compliment that I always appreciated and still do. The other 2% might have actually been requesting information or considering joining.

Of those 2%, 95% of their questions were already answered on my website, either in the FAQ or in the preview.

Please consider what this is like for the model that is also a webmaster. Try answering 100 emails in one day. It isn't that we don't wish we could, I'd love to be able to do it all. But it is impossible in time and for other reasons as I stated above.

I no longer answer all emails at my own website. I spend my time consentrating on making sure my website is a quality website, with quality shoots, and quality customer service for those customers who are supporting my website. Any problems are always taken care of in a timely fashion, members requests are considered and 99% of the time they are done. Guests? No they aren't and I don't send a BS email saying I'll try or I will. I'm honest and I have paying members I care about with requests.

We have learned over time that no one can please everyone all the time and we let our websites speak for themselves.

Those familiar with the FAQ on PleaseTeaseMe know that I got the site together but that it isn't mine. They know I couldn't handle another website on my own. Number one reason I couldn't? Email.

I don't know what happened with Vicky, but I can probably guess. Try to understand her side too.

Hugs from the non "guest email" answering Morgan

In reply to Message (2003.6) Angry Re: What Subscriptio Packages Do YOU Consider Reasonable??

By grif - grifb@hotmail.com us Mon 27/01/03 02:49:47 GMT

I often send emails to sites that look interesting with words of encouragement and with questions or suggestions...as a test to see how they respond if I decide to join and in 90% of the cases, I never get a response back.  

This means to me that these sites do not really care or respond to their members or visitors.  Why should I spend my money if you ignore me as a customer or potential customer?

I had sent an email to Sticky Vicky last month with no reply so I will not subscribe to this site.  Now the webmaster or whoever will say they don't have time to respond to everyone, to this I say, it's part of your business and you have a responsibility to do so if you expect to stay in business.

99% of the sites I have ever paid for were a complete waste of money with no one ever responding to any email, comments, etc.  If you expect people to pay for your services, you better provide customer service and responsiveness to customer inquiries.

-Grif

In reply to Message (2003) Read This What Subscriptio Packages Do YOU Consider Reasonable??

By Webmaster (stickyvicky.biz) - webmaster@stickyvicky.biz gb Sun 26/01/03 08:14:46 GMT

To all you serious wetlook fans out there??

Our site has been running for 14 weeks, and so far the response has been good. We want the site to attract more geuine wetlook fans, and even fans of the 'wider' fetish too.

To do this, I as Webmaster need some help for all of you out there....My target is to grow the membership base of the site substantially.

So....could you all let me know what you would consider a reasonable monthly subscription package, and what you would expect for you membership??

I am only looking for the serious responses as well, but expect there will be numerous replies of 'Give It To Us For Free', but this is not a charity, and is a business, that should be fun, and provide just what everyone is seeking on the Internet.

Let me know you thoughts please, either through this forum, or via e-mail to webmaster@stickyvicky.biz, and place in the header of the e-mail...subscription packages.

Many thanks.

Webmaster

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.002 seconds to generate ]