WetlookPro

Message # 2003.3.1

Subject: None Never Mind, great site and value

Date: Sun 26/01/03 15:35:16 GMT

Name: Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Just checked your site after signing up, it fits my wishes really well, and very reasonably priced.
In reply to Message (2003.3) None Re: What Subscriptio Packages Do YOU Consider Reasonable??

By Hawk - us Sun 26/01/03 15:01:42 GMT

Speaking strictly for myself, I joined your site very early, right after it started up.  I let my subscription lapse for reasons that had nothing to do with your content at the time.  I simply did not have the time to download all your pictures.  Also, I like to support lots of different sites, so a month or two here, then a month or two with someone else.  You are facing some pretty serious competition right now, so you have to make yourself competitive, and having just one or two girls, no matter how pretty she is, puts you at an automatic disadvantage.  Further, you mostly have pictures of the girl in a bathtub or something.  Pun not intended, the net is getting saturated with wet sites.  To me, content and site layout are much more important than price.  I am on dial-up, so I like to use a download manager to harvest pictures in bulk at night or when I am at work, and look at them later.  Putting your updates in .zip files or making the pictures available as simple links (not java pop-ups) facilitates this greatly (I do not remember how your site was laid out when I was a member).

Also, I echo the concern someone else mentioned about your site getting into more “adult” content.  I have not seen the “sticky” side of your site yet, but I do recall some of your updates advertising Vicky “revealing a total lack of underwear”…Sorry, but that kind of killed it for me.  I much prefer models wearing underwear; the more “normal” (i.e. not lace g-strings or crotchless) the better, when they get wet or otherwise compromise their clothing.  If you have regular updates, nice clothing, beautiful models, some variety (not a lot, mind you, but some), easy navigation and downloading, and a guarantee that most updates would eventually reveal nice butt covering panties, I would probably join your site for longer terms.  Going through that list, your site covers almost all of my criteria.  And, as long as you post updates here and keep your site in my mind’s eye, I will undoubtedly join it again.  How long I stay a member will depend on how easily I can download from it and how much I like what you offer.

Also, I think I mentioned this once before, I put up a message raving about how great your site was and how beautiful Vicky was: it would be nice if she started each photo set with dry hair, then got it wet as she got the rest of herself wet.

Regards price, that is very negotiable, but lots of high resolution pictures that cover all the criteria I mentioned, I would probably go as high as twenty or so bucks a month, maybe even higher depending how much I liked it.  

Aw, f*** it, my subscription to messy-wrestling just expired, I just re-joined your site.

In reply to Message (2003) Read This What Subscriptio Packages Do YOU Consider Reasonable??

By Webmaster (stickyvicky.biz) - webmaster@stickyvicky.biz gb Sun 26/01/03 08:14:46 GMT

To all you serious wetlook fans out there??

Our site has been running for 14 weeks, and so far the response has been good. We want the site to attract more geuine wetlook fans, and even fans of the 'wider' fetish too.

To do this, I as Webmaster need some help for all of you out there....My target is to grow the membership base of the site substantially.

So....could you all let me know what you would consider a reasonable monthly subscription package, and what you would expect for you membership??

I am only looking for the serious responses as well, but expect there will be numerous replies of 'Give It To Us For Free', but this is not a charity, and is a business, that should be fun, and provide just what everyone is seeking on the Internet.

Let me know you thoughts please, either through this forum, or via e-mail to webmaster@stickyvicky.biz, and place in the header of the e-mail...subscription packages.

Many thanks.

Webmaster

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.050 seconds to generate ]