WetlookPro

Message # 2003.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Thank You!

Date: Mon 27/01/03 06:10:15 GMT

Name: Morgan Miles us

Email: jasonorjay@pleaseteaseme.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thank you so much for the compliment. At least I took it as one, smile. That was really nice. Big big big hugs, Morgan

In reply to Message (2003.1) Info Re: What Subscriptio Packages Do YOU Consider Reasonable??

By William - uu Sun 26/01/03 09:10:56 GMT

Having been a memeber of both of your sites and just recently cancelled. I will offer my input.

1. Vicky is very hot, and has a great smile, no complaints there.

2. Take photos from different angles and poses.  Your sets have a lot of pics but they all look the same.  Plus she usually wears sandals, which I love, but you might only see them in one or two pics out of 30.  

3. Try different clothing, sandals, scenes, locations and girls if possible.

4. IMHO, splitting a series over two weeks is not two updates.  I would pay for 4-5 updates a month, not 1-2 as is the case now. Plus vary the poses.

5. Check out pleasemeteaseme.com and wetlook-online.com they both do great poses and updates.

In reply to Message (2003) Read This What Subscriptio Packages Do YOU Consider Reasonable??

By Webmaster (stickyvicky.biz) - webmaster@stickyvicky.biz gb Sun 26/01/03 08:14:46 GMT

To all you serious wetlook fans out there??

Our site has been running for 14 weeks, and so far the response has been good. We want the site to attract more geuine wetlook fans, and even fans of the 'wider' fetish too.

To do this, I as Webmaster need some help for all of you out there....My target is to grow the membership base of the site substantially.

So....could you all let me know what you would consider a reasonable monthly subscription package, and what you would expect for you membership??

I am only looking for the serious responses as well, but expect there will be numerous replies of 'Give It To Us For Free', but this is not a charity, and is a business, that should be fun, and provide just what everyone is seeking on the Internet.

Let me know you thoughts please, either through this forum, or via e-mail to webmaster@stickyvicky.biz, and place in the header of the e-mail...subscription packages.

Many thanks.

Webmaster

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]