Wetlook-Online

Message # 20025

Subject: Hello Dunk Tank Video

Date: Thu 29/12/05 06:48:10 GMT

Name: Rook Bartley uu

Email: rookbartley@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi, I just posted a dunk tank video on ebay so I hope you'll check it out.  Here is the direct link to the auction.  http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=36441301&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=6468981004&lk=URL  This is the item description...You are bidding on a dunk tank video that was shot at a radio station remote broadcast a few years ago. The video features five different girls, all fully clothed, getting on the dunk tank with one of the local dj's. The first girl is in the tank wearing jeans and a white top. the second is wearing denim shorts and a grey t-shirt. The third is wearing denim shorts and a black t-shirt. The fourth girl has on a grey t-shirt and baggy tan shorts. The last has on a grey shirt and black athletic shorts. The last two girls had a relative who lived nearby and put on some of his clothes, but they did keep their underwear on, and one quick shot shows this. This is a nice candid dunk tank video and if you don't mind the dj in the shots, this will be for you. There are plenty of shots of the girls getting out of the tank after being dunked and a few of the shots show the girls massed around the tank, all wearing their wet clothes. All the girls start off dry as well. The runtime is just under 9 minutes, which is why the cost is so cheap. This would be perfect for any dunk tank fan or for fans of wet clothes because there are plenty.

Thanks!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]