Wetlook-Online

Message # 20021.3.1

Subject: Hello Re: Here's the post

Date: Wed 28/12/05 22:03:37 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?19941.2.1
In reply to Message (20021.3) Question Re: unaware of this

By MG - ca Wed 28/12/05 20:57:18 GMT

I never did see the pics of the two lovelies you mentioned. Everyone likes to have appreciation for their efforts,that is for sure. I find that I am not as quick to respond to sample pics placed on the forum ,that are used to advertise a product or membership that is for sale.It is not that I do not like them or appreciate them.I think your pics are pretty good.  Good enough that I have bought four videos from you.And I bought them because I liked the sample pics that you had placed on the web. At either your site or one of the forums. So by taking the pics off early  may work a little bit against your cause? I don't know,, that is for sure. But I do know that sometimes "no" comments can be good.That means that everyone MUST have liked it or some would be very quick to tell you otherwise. You produce good work, keep it up and many thanks.  MG
In reply to Message (20021) Info unaware of this

By Liquidladies/Waterlogged Production - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Wed 28/12/05 19:14:07 GMT

Just recently I had my webmaster WIR Steve post on this forum some very sexy wetlook with 2 lovelies getting wet in the shower.   I  cannot monitor this forum everyday, so I never saw the pictures and I asked Steve.   Told that  if no one post a comment within 24 hours we put up the picture, it is automatically CANCELLED..  OK  this is fine by me, by you people by not saying one nice comment or even a thanks caused it to be taken off Nigels forum.  So I know many  many people never saw these pictures.(they may still be up on the other forums?)

But what I am saying is that I do not beg for attention, just saying that  I have many more

NEW pictures to post free this winter and one video clip..If no one even says they don't like it, in 24 hours it will vanish into thin air..I have no control of this, so  I will try once again in the coming weeks to give out some free samples and if they are deleted, then why should I post more pictures..(WK)  just my thoughts from someone who works round the clock and still finds time for the enjoyment of wetlook for this community..

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]