Wetlook-Online

Message # 19956.1

Subject: Hello Re: To MK

Date: Sat 24/12/05 10:13:03 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Tom

I will be posting all kinds of clips in future....which as much variety as possible. Unfortunately there are at least 20-30 different categories of wetlook tv clips...and no matter what I post....I cannot cover all the subject matters every week....e.g. whenever I post jeans clips I get folks asking me for more dresses and skirts scenes....and just this week I had the dunk tank folks asking why I had not posted any dunk tank clips in 3 weeks.

If you are looking a specific category dedicated to posting gameshow clips....I would highly recommend that you join and support WetinRed's site at www.wetinred.com - cos he and JW do an excellent job of creating gameshow clips, and WIR has a special category for that on his site.

I do have tons of gameshow clips to post on wamtec gold too...only that I have to try and post different kinds of clips each week.....too many people to please...and too many interests.

We do the best we can....

Happy Holidays

MK

In reply to Message (19956) Hello To MK

By Tom - uu Sat 24/12/05 09:19:23 GMT

I want to join wamtec gold in january.

I've been looking at the clips so far I noticed that you haven't posted too many clips from gameshows recently.

Do you think you will post more in the future.

thanks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]