WetlookPro

Message # 19905.3.1.1

Subject: Hello My 2 cents

Date: Wed 21/12/05 11:58:12 GMT

Name: tdouty us

Email: tdouty@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Well, I have to agree that baptism pictures aren't a turn-on for me either.  I look through them to see if there's any nice long wet hair pictures and then move on.  I see the wetlook part of it as fun and really not a turn-on at all.  Now, why do you think they post these images on the internet anyway?  I'd think that they do it to see their friends and the reactions of everyone around to the immersions.  In other words, they post them for fun after-the fact.  I don't think they expect people to go in to look at them for further religious experience.  They're there for fun and memories of those involved.  I, for one, don't head off to the bathroom after looking through them.  I can, however, understand the discomfort felt by these pictures being posted.  I attend church weekly and have religious values.  The pictures just don't do anything for me sexually.  I think they're fun to look at because they're pictures of people in a variety of clothes getting wet.  That's my 2 cents, for what it's worth.
In reply to Message (19905.3.1) Hello Re: Re: Over 600 baptism pictures!!!

By wet white & blue - us Wed 21/12/05 09:57:49 GMT

"And here is is posted as a turn-on incentive for a bunch of horny males"

Bunch of horny males, huh?  I hope you're not speaking for me!  Have you polled those so far to see if they're horny or are you the only one?  I'm sure if this church thought it would be used as a turn-on incentive, they never would have been posted in the first place.  Probably most of the audience looking at these photos are inter-faith related in nature and these are nothing more than non-sexual pictures to them.  As for the minority (that's us!), I don't think these photos fall into the provogative catagory - very little if any wetlook below the beltline, no see-thru to be had, really nothing much left for the imagination!    

In reply to Message (19905.3) Thumbs Down Re: Over 600 baptism pictures!!!

By Sopping - us Wed 21/12/05 09:33:58 GMT

I do not approve---not that anyone cares.

This is a profoundly religious experience for the participants. And here is is posted as a turn-on incentive for a bunch of horny males. Yes I too am turned on by good photos of clothed wet females. That is why I "tune-in" on this page, and have posted in the past. And no, I am not a Baptist or a member of any faith which practices such immersion baptisms. But I also strongly believe in not making fun of, or exploiting, the practices of other religions and faiths.

To see it here, and it has been here in the past, frankly makes me uncomfortable.

S:

In reply to Message (19905) Links Over 600 baptism pictures!!!

By Dave S - uu Wed 21/12/05 07:39:21 GMT

Dozens of women all dressed in regular clothes, getting baptized with before and after pics.  Sweaters, jeans, etc with over 600 pics - this is the best baptism I've ever seen!

http://www.livinghopechurch.com/gallery/baptism

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.059 seconds to generate ]