minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 23:21:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 19882.3

Subject: Happy As always - nice wetlook pics!

Date: Tue 20/12/05 20:05:08 GMT

Name: Red Johnson us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You lucky guy!
In reply to Message (19882) Pictures Back in Black, a wet shiny black martini shirt

By Rod and Elizabeth - rod@wetkernwife.com us Sun 18/12/05 22:11:59 GMT

Earlier today we drove up the Kern River to go for a swim. This is an outfit that Elizabeth wore last night to a martini party we went to at some friends house and we thought it would look great wet and Oh were we right. Like black usually does, it got very shiny and Elizabeth looked fantastic in it. The funny thing was that this is December 18th, basically the start of winter, the temperature outside was 58 degrees and the water temperature was 43 degrees so we thought we'd have this place to ourselves. I mean we come here in the middle of the summer and we're the only ones here.

We start shooting and this young couple shows up and sits down and looks at the river and us as we're shooting. Of course we can just imagine that they must think we're crazy. Just as we're finishing up the shoot, they leave, great timing.

Some of you have commented how Elizabeth never seems to get cold in these shoots but just look at how her skin gets pinker and pinker as the shoot goes on and that will show you that she does get cold. But we still always have a good time.

Since it was a cold day we had decided to change clothes before hiking back up to the car in our wet clothes. Elizabeth has her top off and is pulling her pants off, I'm still swimming in the river and I notice a family walking down the path to the river. I hurry out of the water to warm her that we're about to have an audience but the man is already in seeing distance and just stands there and watches her quickly struggle back into her wet pants and pull a sweatshirt over her head.

They never said a thing as we walked by them, soaking wet in December, go figure.

By the way, if any of you are still reading this and like different martini's, here's our favorite martini recipe. It's for a Key Lime Pie Martini and I guarantee you it's better than any other one you've ever had. If you like Key Lime Pie, this tastes exactly like it.

First take a cold martini glass and rub a lime over the edge and then dip it into crushed up Graham Crackers, sort of like salt on a margarita glass.

Then in a martini shaker filled with ice, put in 3 shots of Licor 43 (the official liquor of Spain), 2 shots of half and half, and one shot of Roses sweetened lime juice.

Shake well, pour into martini glass and serve.

Enjoy both the pictures and martini

Rod and Elizabeth

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]