Wetlook-Online

Message # 19831.1

Subject: Hello Re: Something to watch for

Date: Fri 16/12/05 10:52:59 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Waterspanial

I am way ahead of you on this....I already ordered this DVD boxed set a long time ago from Amazon....they delayed the release by a month....so I only received it in the mail last month. Here's the skinny on this...

The good news is.....there is one great wetlook scene and one awesome pie fight scene on this boxed set. The wetlook scene is where Toni Tenille is in a purple evening dress in one music video skit...and she goes thru a carwash and emerges all soaked in her evening dress. There is also the long lost "classic" pie fight scene all the pie fans have been waiting to get for 30 years...where Toni Tenille and her 2 sisters are in a mass pie fight scene in one show. This scene alone is better than the pie fight on Three's Company...so it's a must for any pie fight collectors out there.

The bad news is....they had promised that this DVD boxed set would contain the ENTIRE series on DVD...and called it "the Ultimate" collection...and thats baloney. There are only 11 shows on the DVD boxed set....and according to my tv reference books they made 20 shows in 2 series in 1976 and 1977....so 9 of the shows were not included on those 3 DVDs. The wet scene to which you refer to...is not in any of those 11 shows they included....so it must be on one of the 9 missing shows. FYI...as pie fans will know...there was also a classic pie scene with Mexican actress Charo in the original tv series too...and that scene is not on the DVDs either.

However...overall...for the $28 I paid for it...the price is well worth it....just for the pie fight alone...and to see several dance numbers where you get to see Toni Tenille's great long legs in a short miniskirt nurses uniform in one dance number....it's worth the price just to see those great gams in action.

MK

In reply to Message (19831) Hello Something to watch for

By Waterspaniel - us Fri 16/12/05 06:23:21 GMT

Website: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ARLYDK/qid=1134738422/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-3527332-9665414?s=d

The old Captain and Tenille show is out on DVD. An October 1976 show had a wet scene where they fall off a small hill into a pond or something during a music video. This was a while ago, but as I recall, it was pretty decent. Maybe not as long as we might like, but longer than the MTV style scenes of today. Now I'm not telling everyone to run out and buy this DVD, because the way they jack this stuff around sometimes, you never know. But if they've included all the episodes and left them intact, the scene should be there. Maybe you can watch for it of you know a C&T fan who happens to get the DVD. Or if you have someone to buy a Christmas or birthday present for who is a C&T fan, you could kill 2 birds with 1 stone - get them something they like, and check to see if this scene is actually there. Wink Smile

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]