Wetlook-Online

Message # 19804.4.1.1

Subject: Peace Man The full-size previews are still available! html

Date: Wed 14/12/05 18:13:45 GMT

Name: Troy us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hey everybody,

Sorry if I caused any confusion.  Indeed, we made a change in the way the links on WetlookPro.com behave.  The site is actually working correctly -- if you are not a member, then the "View Full Gallery" link will prompt you to join.

Yes, I would very much like you to join WetlookPro, so that I can continue shooting more wetlook photos for your enjoyment.  :-)  Read this entire post for a bonus link!!

And not to worry -- the full-size previews of each and every photoset are still available.

You can always see a list of ALL of the photosets that are available to members if you click on the "Archive" button at the top of our page.

Since a photoset is usually split up into 3 parts, it means you can see a total of 15 thumbnails from every set in the "Archive" section.  Some of the thumbnails can be clicked to see a FULL-SIZE preview, so you will always have a very good idea of what you get if you join our site.

There are no surprises when you sign-up -- the "Archive" section faithfully shows you all the photosets that are currently available to members.  (Would someone who is a member please post here to reassure everybody that this is indeed true?)  When you log in, all the "View Full Gallery" links become enabled, and every thumbnail in every gallery links to a full-size image.

The online gallery is convenient and easy to navigate with "Next" and "Previous" buttons -- or you can just click anywhere on the full-size image to advance to the next one.  You can also jump to the Gallery thumbnails at any time and only open those photos that you like.  The online gallery photos are sized to neatly fill most people's screens.

Members also see a link at the top of the screen to download the entire gallery in one ZIP file.  The images in the zip file are much larger -- they are 1200x1800 pixels!  So, if you want HIGH-RES images, you can download the ZIP file.  I think you will find this feature convenient.  :-)

As you browse the online galleries, you can "bookmark" your favorite photos, which places them into your PERSONAL ONLINE GALLERY, right there on our site!  Click on the "Bookmarks" link to access it.  You can then browse your personal gallery just like any other gallery, only seeing your most favorite pix!!  Your personal gallery will always be there, regardless of which computer you use to visit the site.

All of these nice features, in addition to thousands of sexy and wet photos are there for site members.  Oh, and you also get Isabel.  ;-)  All wet and waiting for you on the site.  That should be reason enough to join.  She wants you to dive in with her.  ;-)

I hope this is fair.  The cost is a mere 67 cents (US) per day.  :-)  So, if you'd like to see all the high-res wetlook photos, please sign up and support our photography efforts and our models!  :-)

Thank you!  :-)

Cheers,

Troy

http://www.WetlookPro.com

P.S.  Oh, and I also updated the links in the voting post, so that they all point to full-size images.

In reply to Message (19804.4.1) Hello Yes, you used to get thumbnails, not the join page [nt]

By Central - shscentral1@yahoo.com us Wed 14/12/05 15:34:01 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (19804.4) Info You get first few in full, then the joining page

By Ikarus Studio - okmkm@wp.pl pl Wed 14/12/05 14:32:45 GMT

if you refer to the sets posted with the voting.

Greg.

In reply to Message (19804) Sad WetlookPro

By Central - shscentral1@yahoo.com us Wed 14/12/05 11:58:12 GMT

First the full size preview pics were cut, so that we had to look at thumbnails only. Now, for anyone that hasn't visited the site lately, the thumbnails have been cut- you only get the five or so thumbnails from the newest update on the main page. No more archives, or even viewing the newer galleries.

How are we, as consumers, supposed to know what we're paying for when we can't get any kind of preview? At least bring back the thumbnails!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]