minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 18:52:46 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 19802.2

Subject: Read This Re: Why on earth do u need q/t to play videos?....

Date: Wed 14/12/05 10:04:04 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

...other than for the .mov formated media? Paahhhleassse do not left-click and stream my videos, as it wastes my b/w and then u only get a tiny screen with q/t. When someone or any site offers(esp freebies),Always right-click and save to ur hard drive. Most sites emphasise that. If u don't like it, u can delete it.

I will never put up any q/t or real media on the site. I have converters for those.

If u have a 800mhz or faster cpu (pentium 3 or p4 or equivelant)and Win XP u can play about anything with Windows Media Player version 10. All u need are all the divx codecs for the .avi's and they will play on it. Or u can play them on the Divx media player.And even on the VLC media player. Even on a system running Win2000, u can play just about anything on Win media player version 9. Some video is encoded with such codecs as "Xvid", "3ivx", and Indeo (Ligos). The codecs are free. Just download them. Microsoft has theur own set of decoders and codecs for the mpgs and the wmv formats. I have links where u can get anything u need on my links page.

Some files I have, have no audio in them, and sometimes I forget to mention that, but the Charlie's Angels clip does not have sound unfortunetly. Not that there was a lot of meaningful dialogue in the first place on that show, hahaha.

And as always if u have problems, email me thru the site or whereever, and I will help u.

Peace Man wir

In reply to Message (19802) Hello Non wetlook Quicktime question

By Magician - gb Wed 14/12/05 08:01:08 GMT

Can anybody help?? I have a free version of Quicktime from the net, which updates from the Quicktime net site. However, over the last month or so, when I download a video it tells me that Quicktime is missing one of its components that can't be downloaded from the website. If it can't be downloaded what can I do? Is there a new security device on the last download from Quicktime that now prevents me from watching videos on this free version?

Has anybopy else experienced the same problems? The latest download to suffer this were the free offerings from Wetinred (Thanks by the way), which I couldn't watch , but could only hear the sound, and from Wamtec Gold the last Quicktime video also would not work.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Magician

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]