Wetlook-Online

Message # 1978.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Nice to no! I'll keep it in mind [nt]

Date: Sat 25/01/03 08:07:25 GMT

Name: Zamboni gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (1978) Film/AVI Kaaza

By Wetlooklvr - us Sat 25/01/03 06:50:46 GMT

I'm not sure many of you out there have Kaaza, and from what some have said to me here, I'm not sure it would matter if you did.  

However, on days I work, which is mostly Monday through Friday . . . I will leave my Kaaza open from about 8am to 5pm eastern time US.  Right now, I have several music videos that have mentioned here on the forum and some that have not.  I have several by Mariah Carey (the woman gets wet in a lot of her videos, so Shakira has a long way to go to catch her!).  Belinda Carlisle's Summer Rain has several snipits in it.  Cherry Pie by Warrant features a HOT Bobbi Brown getting hosed down, but it's very brief.  And there are other scenes I have downloaded from Kaaza as well.

The key is finding just one of what I have.  Once you do, you can go to the TRAFFIC window, right click on whatever you are downloading from me, click on FIND MORE FROM SAME, and then select USER.  This should pull everything I have to offer, including software and audio stuff I have for personal use.  The main thing you want, as wetlook fans, are the wetlook files!  I hope to add some more soon, but first, I need to perfect the art of ripping DVDs.

If you have any questions for me, post them here.  Not ready to give out e-mail addresses yet.

Oh yeah, and my name on Kaaza is dasapking.  Not sure that helps any . . . but if you find that name, you have found me.  

I would suggest doing a search under video for Mariah Carey.  Since I have at least 3 from her, you have your best shot of finding me!

Best of luck, and stay wet!  And remember, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm eastern time US.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.440 seconds to generate ]