minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 10:09:18 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 19776

Subject: Hello Wetlook issues (Xmas letter)

Date: Mon 12/12/05 05:04:40 GMT

Name: Bonnie ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi everyone (sort of Xmas letter),

Sorry for the lack of news and that I have not been able to go for any swimming fully clothed lately. The weather in UK is too cool at present. There have been no pool parties either. I wish I lived in Germany they seem to have pool parties where anyone can go in - bliss.

I processed some good photographs from a party in the Autumn where I 'accidentally' ended up swimming in my jeans and shirt. Why is it always me who ends up getting pushed in now? Probably because I love it. I must have sat in the jacuzzi for two hours just enjoying my wet clothes and all the grabbing the lads gave me. I can't believe it is only since last Summer that I have loved the idea of getting pushed in. My mates have had to put up with their share of dunkings since then as well.

I have been in touch with Karl and we are back on good terms. I am going on a holiday over Christmas and the New Year to Antigua with a group of friends. We are staying at a villa with a huge pool. The men have already told me I will get chucked in everyday. My response was bring it on - I don't care. We will also go sailing so I expect to end up in the sea quite a lot.

I am choosing the things I am going to wear for the holiday and do you know everything I choose I consider what would it look like wet.

Sorry it is so brief will report back after the holiday.

cu Bonnie xxx

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.060 seconds to generate ]