WetlookPro

Message # 19720

Subject: Hello Interesting Story with Pics

Date: Thu 08/12/05 17:37:08 GMT

Name: synapse us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
http://www.frommers.com/trip_ideas/print-article.cfm?ideaID=BEACH&articleid=2542&t=Johnny%20Jet%20Returns%20to%20Fiji%2C%20Part%20IV

See the 2nd to last paragraph for pics...

Another celebrity brought in was Wendie Malick. She's most famous for the TV show "Just Shoot Me" (she played Nina, the tall ex model). Wendie was very cool to hang with, as was her brother, Scott. One of the highlights of the trip was Thanksgiving night, when Wendie, Scott and four of my colleagues had dinner together at Cousteau (they offered turkey as a dish!). After dinner Black Rose was playing by the pool. We were dancing, and were all hot and sweaty. I said to Wendie and my colleague Lisa, "We should just jump in the pool with our clothes on." They looked at me, and said they'd jump if I did. Sure enough, as soon as I jumped they were on my tail. They practically landed on me. Then it was like a scene out of "Fast Times." Everyone flew through the air into the pool with their clothes on -- including Mike the owner. How wonderful is that?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]