MyWetloook

Message # 19707.2.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re WOW!!!!!! [nt]

Date: Wed 07/12/05 19:58:33 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (19707.2) Hello Re: Baptisms

By Dan - dan2@gmail.com us Wed 07/12/05 19:04:22 GMT

I would like to share something very special to me regarding your guilty feelings regarding the baptisty excitement. I hope it will put your mind at ease, but I do not want you to attempt to alter the traditions or reverence that should go with baptism. So down boy! Some years ago I thought I had a bad cold, until I pasted out on the kitchen floor. Once I got to the emergency room it was determined that I had pneumonia, with that a very high fever, with this my pancerious was damaged and my blood sugar was out of control. The doctor administered insoline, to which they discovered I was insoline resistant as I went into insoline shock. For a few moments during this event, I got to visit the "other side." One of the Ten Comandments tells us not the make graven images of Heaven or of Hell. However, I do know of the forgiving powers of God so I will stay in limbo a few moments longer, so that I can help you work through your guilt. First off, God is the Holy Inventor of every form of LOVE you can think of, emotional, affectionate, romantic, and reproductive. Seventy Virgins is a joke, God has a much better plan than the limits of Seventy anything. God and his Paradise offers infinite and increasing nervonia. This earth to which we humans reign casts so many shaddows of limitation, that it is difficult to invision the wonders of Gods offer to our very souls. The "other side" has evidence of our earth, yet so much more, and I will at risk share some of what God offers. Look and read the words of God, you will notice, "God hates war!" Recall as long as King David was fighting one on one with Golith, in defense of his own life, God sided with David, protected him and allowed him to win such conflicts, even to the death of Golith. Keep in mind David is the blood line to the birth of Christ. When David drives armies to expand the Davidic Empire, God concludes Davids efforts to build the Temple to God. You will note David collected the materials only. David was a warior, God would not allow a warior to build the Temple. It was the son of David and Bethshebia - Solomon who was wise and peaceful that built the Temple. Note also the life of Christ - peaceful - even to the end of his life - losing his temper only once - to which trade was passed in the Temple. However, Christ did not condem any of the tradesmen, he only shouted at them for such practice in the house of God. As Christ was condemed to death, his followers begged him to save his own life, in futal plea they ask Christ what would he let them do for him, if not save his life. Christ's reply was a surprise to them all, for his answer had no selfish measure. He answered to them, "All that I ask of you, is to love one another, as you have loved me." Some people call this the LOVE Commandment. It is not a command at all, it is a request. Some will tell you that Christ DIED for our sins, which is true, few will tell you that he LIVED so that we may LOVE.

Note, we are born as the invention of God (the inventor of love), in his own image, with only the body parts to eat and make LOVE. We were not born with the ability to make war, we have to grow into war, and we have to learn on our own wit to make war, or murder - and God clearly Commands us, "Thou Shalt NOT kill." Surely, when you see a lovely woman baptised and your body responds to the biological stimulous of this creature lust, it is as no less distanced by God than was the lust David felt toward Bethsheba. There is no Commandment that states, "Thou Shalt NOT have feelings of biological excitement when fewing a clothed woman wet with the waters God has not parted from her." Note too that God expresses in a number of verses, that he made humans past Eden with his desire for us to "BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY." It pleases God very much that you and all humans Love, and share love, and make love, feel love, and take joy in sharing your love. God set Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden naked in paradise and they had all that is within the realm of heaven for the acception that Satin was allowed to dwell in spirit with them, and he did temp them and they did give in.

Eden was apart from the paradise of Heaven in these wonderful acceptions: In Heaven, each experience grows better, there is boundless love with NO anxiety, NO tears. If you can imagine it this is what God offers us all, to motivate us toward him. For example, you will certainly recall the first time you ever had sex (God's Invention for Reproductive Love). That first time was wonderful, wasn't it? Then you got to do it again and again, and after a couple of thousand times, you still like it, you still like it alot, but you will be truthful with yourself, it has become so so, and to the point that you can almost take it or leave it, something that has grown from self control to selflessness of biological urge. NOW READ THESE WORDS, in Gods paradise each expression of love, grows better with each event, more intense, more gratifying, truely gasped is awh and relentlessly sinsitive. There is no hate, you communicate verbal and non-verbal, your desires are communicated to your partners without any spoken word - you can not hide any feelings form anyone. In other words, You will know you partners likes and no more missunderstanding, TRUTH is finally naked with you and her, or her and you. Therefore, you know what she wants, she knows what you want, NO SHAME about any of the things God has invented as LOVE. And if you think that this enough of a gift from God to please all, the best is yet to come. IT WILL LAST FOREVER, IT WILL NEVER END, NO MORE WAR, NO MORE HATE, ALL IS FORGIVEN, AND THOSE ARE THE ENDLESS MOMENTS OF PARADISE WITH SEAS OF LOVELY HUMANS TO LOVE WITH AND WITHIN.

The part I will tell you that is of judgement day that is soon to follow, you will be asked in judgement, with your time I gave you on my merical of earth and the life I gave freely unto you will you tell me of that time with your life, will you tell us all here, "Who Did You Love?" and your best answer will be, "I loved all my Lord to include even my Enemies oh Lord." And this will open the door to paradise for you.

I do not recommend a short cut to the "other side," God commands "Thou Shalt Not Kill," this includes your own life, we are to suffer our part of our sins. I do not recommend that you flaut your erection at the next baptism you attend. However, show restraint bond these private moments to this earth, for all will be surprised of what God offers us in his paradise. God expressed that, "it is better to plant thy seeds in the bed of a whore, than to the sands of the earth." Note he does not express that either is a sin, he is simply noting which is better in life gratifications. Note also how Christ handled the prostitute, "He who is without sin should cast the first stone." Even the prostitute was frozen from tosing stones at herself. It is even more curious that Christ told her, to go forth and sin no more. He did not instruct her to stop being a prostitute. To which you can not find it as a Commandment to what her act was not found with Christ to be a sin. The go forth and sin no more, was most likely the sin of not telling the truth of her profession in the first place. For I have seen the naked truth of the "other side." God wants us to be truthful to one another, for this nurishes love to tell one another what truth in life we want from each other. If your lady friends do not want to get wet in their clothing, then move on and find the friends that do want your pleasure as much as you want their pleasure. If we do not find such friends then remember, this mortal time is so short when compared to the paradise of God's Kingdom, and I will assure you for what I have seen on the "other side," well there is no limit to the inventions of God's LOVE, and your excitement to baptism, does please GOD. No religious body will agree with me, but I can show you verse after verse of God's continual satifaction of our efforts to LOVE - as his Holy Word documents the family trees time and time again as a celebration of our romantic and affectionate LOVE. God's word calls it begotten. You and I may call it something else that everyone thinks is offensive but none-the-less, sex is sex no matter what you call it. God invented this and he knows the value of such a gratifing tool for every form of LOVE there is. Go to the next baptism and take joy in the gift of God's LOVE, even in your private assumptions, your body is correct as your body is God's invention and thank him for the wonder woman you see, for there are women too that see the same shameless urge that wet clothes seems to form such joy for some of us. REMEMBER, GOD WANTS US TO BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY. He does not want us to war, and kill, and murder, and hate for these are the sins he is going to have to suffer to find forgiveness for, even more shooking - even the hateful, even Satin (once a favorite angel to God) will all one day be forgiven and allowed into paradise. For God is preparing for the Spiritual War to which no blood or tears will shead. A War in which the Spirit of Love will Victor over all. Those who do not believe will be guided to faith when God calls them, and none of my words will prevail to this end, My gratitude is simply in the satisfaction to share this word of Love with any who desire to read them, time will deliver the truth. However, remember this too, time has no reference to God's paradise, to which such questions rise as to who created God? Which do you want, do what an Answer to this Question, or do you want the Paradise and it's infinite LOVE. Choose carefully, and the best answer you can pick will be the answer that actually provides the answer to both questions. Remember this too, the curiousness will lead to who created the creator of our creator, for this too is the LOVE of the family tree that is the Holy Spirit of LOVE. Now go forth with no more guilt, to which the next time you are at a Baptism and you see the most lovely lady you have ever seen bathed in water. Go to her, and tell her how beautiful you thought she was at the baptism, you will be amazed at how she will accept your compliment. She will not know your erotic since, she will only know your spiritual expression - yet you will have expressed truth in its mortal limits, this is duty to the faith you are given to know yourself, and you know your joy at seeing a wet clothed woman. Truth will protect your erotic since, and free you from guilt. God truly wants you to enjoy the female form, why do you think he made her form so desireable to you, and wet clothes reveals her form for us in a manner less intrusive to her shame as well. This world and so many of her religions have misunderstood God's message, the proof of this is even found in the Holy Bible. Recall this history, the words of the prophits are hardly ever understood by but a few humans. The life of Christ fulfilled all the prophacies that told of his comming, and of his death, yet even the 12 followers were confussed and doubious until his reserection. This final proof that only a handfull of people were to set forth with his story to the multitudes of people that even today in belief or disbelief have all heard his name and have heard of his second comming.

I hope this has helped, for I hurt to hear of guilt that should be guiltless, we all waist way to much time in guilt, when we should be fulfilled in expressing our love and excitement, yet I understand the supression on us all and how little the world understands LOVE and all its forms. I do not claim to be an expert on LOVE by no means, however, I do speak form a unique perspective of experience that I have enjoyed sharing with you and hope that it helps get you beyound this form of guilt. I personally do not get beyound the reverence of a baptism as well. I personally get excited when a lovely woman gets wet by surprise. Once my lady was trying to pick a lilly pad flower from a deck that broke and she fell into a pond with a white flower printed dress on. It clung to every curve and cleave of her body. Sometimes I wish I had a camera at that moment, yet I am also glade I did not see this event through a lens. It was the only time in my life that I can say I was errect for 70 hours straight, I finally told her why I could not stay off her that weekend. It started a trend, she got wet whenever we could find a private body of water. She told me she liked the way it felt and the way it kept me up. Life is too short for this kind of guilt. Guilt is good if you lie, kill, hate, cheat, and so forth those are the things to feel guilt over, if you get a chance to see a lovely woman wet, why that is just God's plan as for as I see it. Christ was the first to tell us, ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE. If you love wet women, you are fulfilling a small part of God's plan. LOVE, Be Fruitful and Mulitply, getting wet helps!

In reply to Message (19707) Question Baptisms

By Wet Forever - uu Wed 07/12/05 12:49:29 GMT

Anyone here have a thing for baptisms? I've been drawn to them since I

was an eight year old kid. I was being baptized at the time, but the

girls/women had to go first. They entered the baptistry down the

opposite stairs. The females wore these grey trench style raincoats (probably

underwear or swimsuits underneath) and they were barefooted.

I remember most of the girls wore red or dark toenail polish.

The sight and sound of those girls walking down the steps, getting dunked

then walking out of the water dripping wet drove me wild!

I felt pretty guilty having those feelings. I have been baptized

two other times since then. It is a beautiful act, but it is also very

beautiful sight!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]