minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 15:47:51 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 19704.2

Subject: Tongue Re: Does getting wet at night in a fountain work?

Date: Wed 07/12/05 11:05:53 GMT

Name: soggybottom us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
My suggestion; use that flash even during the day. My greatest complaint with wetlook producers is that they don't realize that they are 'painting with LIGHT'. They take photos and videos with the subjects in the shade. They take the photos and shots from the 'shady' side of a subject. Everything is DARK. If you are shooting in the sun or full daylight, fill flash will fill in the shaddows without blowing out the highlights. It will make the wet shine. If they used polarized filters the colors would POP and the glare would be eliminated so we could enjoy the VIEW.

Nice outfit, by the way. Thanks.

In reply to Message (19704) Pictures Does getting wet at night in a fountain work?

By Rod and Elizabeth - rod@wetkernwife.com us Wed 07/12/05 07:47:20 GMT

We took this set one evening and tried different exposures with the camera before settling with the flash. The flash made things really shine so those look great. As you can sort of see, we had an audience for much of the time and we thought they were going to join us but not. Let us know what you think www.wetkernwife.com

Enjoy

Rod and Elizabeth

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]