WetlookPro

Message # 1969.3.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Yes, beer out of plastic cups [nt]

Date: Sun 26/01/03 01:11:09 GMT

Name: Hristo de

Email: hristo_s@gmx.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (1969.3.1.1) Hello Was there alcohol?

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Sat 25/01/03 22:26:33 GMT

The thing that i am worried about is that in the UK, it appears that people do not call a party a good party, unless alcohol is available.

I will not be able to offer alcohol due to the obvious public safty issues.

leonmoomin

In reply to Message (1969.3.1) Read This Re: To MK!

By Hristo - hristo_s@gmx.net de Sat 25/01/03 09:56:50 GMT

Hi Leon,

I remember some very good parties in public pools from the early nineties, when those parties came up here. They were all better than everything I saw later. For example I've been twice to a party in Siegburg, that's close to Cologne. It was one of these weekly raves this area here with favourite DJs like Westbam and Sven Väth in, but this time at a special location. No joke, but there have been always at least 150 people at the same time in the pool - and that for many hours! But the flyer didn't say anything about swimming clothed or not. And I've been to similar parties in Cologne and Düsseldorf. At these times there was no internet and so I didn't know about other people enjoying swimming clothed or see others in wet clothes. But I swear that almost every young boy felt this sensation of watching girls in those shiny Replay, Diesel and Levy's jeans which were popular at this time. I saw guys staring with big eyes and open mouth!

So what were the reasons for this success? These parties were no cheap thing, they had state-of-the-art sound, light and well-known or avantgarde DJs. These DJs guaranteed young and avantgarde party-people. These people do not go to a party in short trunks! You did not have to go through the lockers to reach the pool. Just through the front door and you were there! So everybody started dancing around the pool with everything on, maybe not thinking about swimming. But it became more and more crowded and hot. Some people startet to jump in the pool, with everything on, the pool was not too deep, just perfect for dancing in. Some toys in the water had been a good invitation, too. So the ice broke and at the end almost everyone had been in the water, some people for hours, because - and that's really important - water and air were very very warm, so even the girls did not freeze. I remember I asked a girl still dry to join me in the water, imagine she was an exchange student from England!, but she feared her white shirt could become see-through. Ten minutes later I met her again in the water. I left at five o'clock in the morning and the pool was still crowded.

As I said, I've been to Siegburg twice, and the next summer I couldn't get more flyers from such parties. I took my telephone to ask the people working at this public pool about disco parties. They told me they won't let out it again because the pool became too dirty. That's the price for a good party!

In reply to Message (1969.3) Hello To MK!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Sat 25/01/03 03:26:31 GMT

I think that this is exactly the type of event that I talked about.  The person organising this has obviously advertised it as a fully clothed pool party.  If it wasn't advertised as such, why did most of the people turn up in clothes for a pool party?

They all appear to be members of the public (young perhaps), but members of the public and they have got dressed for a pool party.

I think this is the immidiate way for me to go!

leonmoomin Dancing

In reply to Message (1969) Links SUPERB SOAKING SWEETIES - pool party 2003 candids (kathjugendstellekelheim)

By Detlef - dummedrecksau@gmx.de uu Sat 25/01/03 00:09:41 GMT

Website: http://www.kathjugendstellekelheim.de/Inhalt/archivfoto/pool1

and

http://www.kathjugendstellekelheim.de/Inhalt/archivfoto/pool2/

as well.

BE WARNED:

The girls (and sorry for some boys in the pics) may be TOO YOUNG for you.

Enjoy!

Candids can't be beat!

Detlef

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.052 seconds to generate ]