Wetlook-Online

Message # 19663.1

Subject: Hello Re: Videoclip-update on Wetclothinggirls-Premium

Date: Sun 04/12/05 10:21:39 GMT

Name: Wetguru de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
hi,

has anybody samples like the samples from the new vids on the homapage?

because i want to see what these vids are before i'll

download it...

In reply to Message (19663) Hello Videoclip-update on Wetclothinggirls-Premium

By Erik Elsas-wetclothinggirls-Premium - nl Sun 04/12/05 09:16:56 GMT

This week on http://premium.wetclothinggirls.com another major video-update: 16 movieclips, 14 different girls and almost 300 MB of great wetlook!

These are all shorter videoclips which have been shot during the early days of www.wetclothinggirls.com

Please note: because I both had to make the photos and the video myself, it was not always possible to film the whole session from dry to wet. That's why on some of the clips the girls are wet or messy from the beginning, on some others the girls don't get wet completely. Sorry for that. In more recent sessions, I have more often chosen to film the complete session, accepting that there would be less photos.

You will see:

Grada in the lake, first jeans and vest, than in skirt and boots (sorry, only partly wet), and finally in pants and a sweater.

Monique in the bath in three different outfits, playing with lots of custard, really enjoying it.

Reinette rolling herself in the mud in pants and a shirt, and later on tearing the outfit apart: after that you see her in the shower, tearing another outfit apart.

Natascha in a backyard, pooring water of herself.

Joke in jeanswear in a swimming pool (sorry, only partly wet),

Anouck in the shower, completely covered in custard, smearing it over herself and rolling around,

Danielle and Tessa in an outdoor pool (yes, from dry to wet!) in jeanswear, Wendy and Claudia in jeanswear in an indoor pool, Franzis and Esmiralda in jeanswear rolling themselves in the mud and really enjoying it (sorry, no dry beginning), and finally Marjon and Janneke in the shower in jeanswear (sorry, no dry beginning).

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]