WetlookPro

Message # 19647.1.1.1.3

Subject: Hello Test Ignore [nt]

Date: Sat 03/12/05 17:04:01 GMT

Name: Nigel ex

Email: nigel@wetlook.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (19647.1.1.1) Hello FYI - Consignia/ParcelForce

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com ex Sat 03/12/05 16:22:44 GMT

For your information,

Royal Mail dropped "Consignia" ages ago - cos it was a crap name.  ParcelForce has been a separate company for many years, and Royal Mail have nothing to do with them !

If I get a ParcelForce delivery addressed to my PO Box, they can't even find the real address from Royal Mail - they have to send a letter to my PO Box asking me to ring them to give the delivery address !

Nigel

In reply to Message (19647.1.1) Angry I would NEVER use Consignia (the UK postal ...

By Kragoth - va Sat 03/12/05 14:08:13 GMT

... buggers) because I have deep moral objections to using a company whose professional Parcel Force drivers deliberately push disabled pedestrians off the pavement into the road!

[Full details on request]

SW, FW, and BH :-)

In reply to Message (19647.1) Read This Re: What the F&.K is wrong with the Canadian Postal Service ???!!!

By Anonymous - uu Sat 03/12/05 12:32:53 GMT

People in the US are ALWAYS bitching about our postal system. However, you probably have a 99.9999% chance of ALWAYS getting your package. And, usually within three or four days coast-to-coast. I bet UK post is just as good. As for Canada, they don't like us anyway  :>)
In reply to Message (19647) Angry What the F&.K is wrong with the Canadian Postal Service ???!!!

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com ex Sat 03/12/05 10:50:46 GMT

The Canadian Postal Service/Customs has always been problematic, as most wetlook producers know ! As far as I know, it's the ONLY country that insists that the return address for parcels is on the front of the package, rather than the back.

This was already a pain in the arse, but NOW I have had a DVD "REFUSED ENTRY" because my return label has "No Sender name in French or English"...

To not hint at the contents, my return labels are always just:

PO Box 3430

COLCHESTER

CO4 0ZU

ENGLAND

But now, for Canadian customers, I am going to have to put a dummy 'name' before the PO Box - and pay again to get it re-sent - how pathetic !

Other producers beware !

Does anyone from Canada have any idea why their Customs/Postage service is so screwed up ?

Nigel

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.005 seconds to generate ]