WetlookPro

Message # 19613

Subject: Happy just remembering

Date: Thu 01/12/05 15:22:46 GMT

Name: chorley uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

i live in the yorkshire dales uk and theres plenty of streams and rivers to play in . A few years ago i had a girlfriend that i think was into wetlook we went for a walk up the local moors with 2 of her friends and came across a stream the 3 girls were daring each other to jump accross but my girlfriend accidently (on purpose i think) fell in it didnt look like a accidental fall and she ended up nelt down in the stream and was laughing she got up and walked up stream to a small waterfall and leanded against it so all her front got wet . the other 2 girls seemed to fall in then and it ended up with all 3 of them leant against the waterfall with water cascading down there fronts .they all had jeans t shirts and jackets on with trainers i remember walking into to stream because they dared me to but i couldnt get to close to them because they would have seen my excitment but we all had to walk home sopping wet and i still think about it to this day keep up the good work wwf your all great

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.093 seconds to generate ]