minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 11:05:18 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 19586.2

Subject: Hello Re: computer question: why won't high res pics display properly?

Date: Wed 30/11/05 06:12:23 GMT

Name: Hobie ch

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Does the problem occur only with pics you are looking at online or also when you're offline?

To determine this:

Download one of the pics, you can't properly look at, to you local harddisc (right click on the pic, save as...).

then try to look at it again by loading it from your harddisc.

If you can see it correctly now, you most likely have a problem with connecting speed to the internet

If it is still bad, then you need to take a look at the settings of your graphic card.

Another reason for the bad quality could be this:

Some pics in the internet are not beeing displayed with full resolution right away, when you want to view them. This (used) to be done quite often by webdesigners, to give the viewer an impression of what is coming. The complete pic still downloads while you are seeing it an after a certain time, the viewer will see it clearly. The reason behind this are slow dialup connections: You don't need to download the whole pic, if you don't like it and so you can save connection costs.

In your case it can be, that - because of the slow connection - it takes some time, until all of the pic is on your pc and can be displayed properly.

In reply to Message (19586) Hello computer question: why won't high res pics display properly?

By Desert Hawk - us Tue 29/11/05 21:23:08 GMT

Anytime I try to look at any high res picture (anything bigger than approx. 1000X1000 pixels), it looks like crap on my screen.  The image pixellates and looks like that old "Electric Avenue" video by Eddie Grant.  When I used to use the internet at the library (yes folks, I am the "banned at the library" guy, and the library in question is the Kern County Library), high res pictures always displayed properly.  I have a Compaq Presario SR1500NX computer with 256 megs of RAM and an 80 gig hard drive.  My monitor is an Envision flat screen, not sure of the model.  Did I buy a computer with weak video capability?  Is this monitor low res?   Is high res impossible with dial up?  Is there some setting I could adjust to make high res pictures display properly (I know almost no computer tech stuff).

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]