WetlookPro

Message # 19576

Subject: Hello Wetlook/Green Slime videos

Date: Tue 29/11/05 10:26:38 GMT

Name: Rook Bartley uu

Email: rookbartley@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi,

I'm selling off another batch of wetlook/green slime videos I've made.  The videos are currently for sale on Ebay and here is the link...

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=36441301&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=6458422836&lk=URL

The video is just over 17 minutes and is on sale for dirt cheap. The cost is only five dollars.  This is a copy of the item description that is up on the Ebay auction page.

You are bidding on a combination wetlook/green slime video. There are 7 different scenes in total, 4 of which include green slime, reminiscent of Nickelodeon, but all scenes involve a fully clothed shower. Kat starts things off in her red polo shirt and black jeans dumping slime on herself and then showering fully clothed. Heidi decides to take three fully clothed showers, the first in a pink top and capri length jeans, the second in cut off denim shorts and a t-shirt, the third in denim shorts and a different pink shirt. Kristin is in the last three scenes. Her first scene starts off with her already covered with slime, showering to clean up in brown pants and a blue shirt. She then slimes herself in the second scene in a great moment when the top comes off of the pitcher unexpectedly. She then slimes herself a third time in shorts and a t-shirt, and then enjoying a fully clothed shower to clean up. No bathing suits were involved in the making of this video!!! You won't see the girls taking their clothes off, but all were wearing bra's and panties, with the exception of Kat in the first scene who didn't wear a bra. Run time is right around 17 minutes. I'm selling these dirt cheap so I can finance a few more shoots as the models are already lined up. Email with questions and happy bidding!

Feel free to contact me with any questions

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]