minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 15:28:13 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 19537.1

Subject: Hello Re: Is anybody out there? Jennifer's wet again.

Date: Sat 26/11/05 23:18:38 GMT

Name: Wet Dude uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I have to admit that I have been a "lurker", someone whowould go to your site, look at the pics and enjoy, but never said anything. So now, I will speak up.

Jennifer is a pretty lady who looks great wet. I love the long hair and the way she just seems to enjoy it all. Thanks for all the photos. Keep on posting them!.

And sorry it took so long for me to speak up and say it.

In reply to Message (19537) Links Is anybody out there? Jennifer's wet again.

By tdouty - tdouty@yahoo.com us Sat 26/11/05 22:25:44 GMT

Website: http://community.webshots.com/album/512062055umHiWZ

Just once, Jennifer and I'd like to see just how many people really like what we're doing.  Is it really only the handfull of people who respond that enjoy our pictures or are there lurkers out there that just don't say anything?  If you are awake and enjoy seeing what we do, say something or just wave your hand in the air.  We're curious.

We took these pictures just a few minutes ago and thought they turned out really good.  I asked Jennifer to try to stay out of the water and lower herself slowly into the water - belly first.  I've tried this before myself and it isn't easy.  Before long, you fall in and she did too!!  The color of her top contrasted with the white tub and her hair very nicely when she got wet.  We think it's funny seeing what the water doe as it's frozen in pictures.  Zoom in and take a look at the water monster that is coming up out of the water in picture PB260421.

http://community.webshots.com/album/512062055umHiWZ

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]