WetlookPro

Message # 19522.1.3.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: A damn good footballer

Date: Sat 26/11/05 18:01:40 GMT

Name: Spongebob nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yeah you're seeing the truth!
In reply to Message (19522.1.3.1.1.1.1.1) Hello A damn good footballer

By James - richardhead82001@yahoo.co.uk ex Fri 25/11/05 17:56:20 GMT

his boozing killed him though

I'll admit I have no sympathy because the docs warned him that one drink could kill him after his liver transplant and still kept drinking

A waste of a young life

I feel sorry for family who donated his liver, because it should have gone to someone who deserved it

In reply to Message (19522.1.3.1.1.1.1) Mixed Re: Re: Re: Re: Unnecessary comment

By I wish I was like you,easily amused - tk Fri 25/11/05 17:51:06 GMT

Oh, and just as I posted this, I realised it's "was", not "were"
In reply to Message (19522.1.3.1.1.1) Thumbs Up Re: Re: Re: Unnecessary comment

By I wish Iwere like you,easily amused - tk Fri 25/11/05 17:47:06 GMT

Very well said, Blue Ranger!

And, Spongebob: it's "alcoholic"

In reply to Message (19522.1.3.1.1) Note Re: Re: Unnecessary comment

By Blue Ranger - ex Fri 25/11/05 17:08:38 GMT

You are indeed correct, my apologies, I just feel frustrated that his alcoholism seems to be everyone's focus - he was a good footballer - that is what made his name. Without the football no one would have ever known who he was. I think it is fair to at least argue that it is the football that led him to alcoholism, the stardom becoming too much for him.

He should be remembered for what made him, not what broke him.

In reply to Message (19522.1.3.1) Hello Re: Unnecessary comment

By Spongebob - nl Fri 25/11/05 17:01:40 GMT

If you don't know that Sjakie is Dutch instead of French I think, please don't say anything! By the way, he was a legend but also a bad example, he was indeed a alcoholist!
In reply to Message (19522.1.3) Angry Unnecessary comment

By Blue Ranger - ex Fri 25/11/05 16:56:36 GMT

George Best was the victim of high publicity and stardom. Players such as David Beckham and especially Wayne Rooney have help to control the press and publicity of their social life and non-football activities today. Best was a first and set precedents in his day for others to follow with no backing and no help. His short footballing career was legendary but disapointingly short. He had no others to follow or learn from, hence his tragic fall into alcoholism.

Darren's post was made around 10pm GMT. I believe (correct me if I'm wrong because I'd hate to make a slight error sjakie) Australia are 10-12 hours ahead of GMT, ie the post was made 8-10am local time. I doubt Darren is an alcoholic (dependant on alcohol, sjakie!) or under the influence of such intoxicating liquors. Mistyping and misspelling does happen ocassionally to most of us, by general accident, or, by the unthinkable crime, after one or two beers!

I have never found your comments prior to this offensive sjakie, indeed, I rather enjoy your contribution to this forum, but if you can't say anything positive about a legend, keep your French comments to yourself.

In reply to Message (19522.1) Hello Sorry to say this

By sjakie - nl Fri 25/11/05 15:36:46 GMT

He was an Alcoholic and to see on your English writing you are one too. Please get sober before you post some things here.
In reply to Message (19522) Sad george best passedf away

By darren taylor - au Fri 25/11/05 15:10:50 GMT

sadley today gorege best has died, I like to give my condolices to gorege best faimily as he was a great football player a legand, he will always be remberd,

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.105 seconds to generate ]