WetlookPro

Message # 19502.1

Subject: Bad Eyes Re: December 25th!! [nt]

Date: Thu 24/11/05 13:26:22 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (19502) DVD/CD Get FREE membership & DVD/CD's working for us

By Liquidladies/Waterlogged Production - weinerking@bellsouth.net us Thu 24/11/05 13:14:26 GMT

Attention  forum  and  especially  English/German speaking  bilingual persons..

We  are looking for one person who wishes to donate some time to us maybe once every 3 months on updates of the advertising/sales page of Liquidladies.

Qualifications:  You  must speak and write German fluently and be able to translate

English writing into German text..

What you Get:    FREE Liquidladies membership to the pay site, Newly released DVD or comporable set to work on particular volume, PLUS 1 CD picture set of newly released volumes, beginning  with  the soon to be release FABULOUS:     "Nothing but Tight Wet Levis"  

Volume 19  due out December 15th.

Interested parties should apply by writing myself (WK) or WIR thru the information center located on the home pages or e-mail me directly at weinerking@bellsouth.net for further information and consideration.

THX   (WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.050 seconds to generate ]