MyWetloook

Message # 19484.3

Subject: Hello Re: I wonder, who was the first one

Date: Fri 25/11/05 09:06:18 GMT

Name: mk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It is strange how we think these days....it is like describing time as being BC (before Christ) or AD.....i.e. now we tend to think in terms of "since the internet"....but life (and wetlook) did exist BEFORE the net you know.

In terms of BI (before the internet went public....i.e. 1995) the pioneers of producing wetlook materials dates back to the 1940's with Craig (wetfans since deceased friend) and then WetFan himself from the 1950's onwards. Also in the 1950's you had the first known wetlook film series made by RVAL Productions. Then in the 1960's you had pioneers like SOPPING commencing with his fine work. In the early 70's you had David Wilkey and Colin Twyford from the UK starting to publish their work. Colin''s work was what everybody in the UK used to see in 1970's Fiesta Magazine (Bride in the Bath etc). Sadly Colin passed away 3-4 years ago. I had started shooting my own wetlook polororids back in 1972...though wamtec was "private" in those days and I did not start to share my collection until 1990 (cos in 1972 I thought I was "the only person in the world...with this affliction". The internet came along in 1995 and changed all of that.

In terms of AI (After the internet)....the other poster is correct....Rob Blaine of Messy Fun was the very first website to launch in August of 1995 that featured this kind of media....my Wamtec site was the 2nd site to launch a few days later.

For me the true origins of wetlook picture taking and trading go back to Wetfan and Craig trading their pics in the late 1940's    and then severak wetlook fans took pics of their wives in the 1950's to submit them to NIGHT AND DAY magazine in the USA...that held the very first competition for people to submit wet pics of their wives or models...etc.

MK

In reply to Message (19484) Question I wonder, who was the first one

By sjakie - nl Wed 23/11/05 15:47:29 GMT

For several years I look at wet girls, and I download or order good videos from the net. From Eric, Nigel, Jurgen, Jim, Steve, MK, Graham, Tom, Apex and all the ones i can't remember but make good stuff too. My Question is; who was the first one who dares taking pictures and put them on the net, or making movies and sell them on the net, post previews.

How react your friends, family, neighbours on this. They see your stuff too and think you are very wierd. Or you post them on a other name.

Do you swim and shower in your clothes yourself, or is it just look at pretty wet girls.?

I respect you all. For twenty years I thought I was the only one in the world.

But the first one, he or she is a wetlook pioneer. He or she brought us together. And thanks to him or her we all now we are not the only one on this planet. Think about that.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]