Wetlook-Online

Message # 19457.4

Subject: Talking Re: confessing

Date: Tue 22/11/05 11:09:09 GMT

Name: creekster uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online

What I did (GF, not wife) was taking her out to expeditions where you’d get wet fully clothed. Fishing, boating, tubing, hiking through flooded canyons, wading in creeks or on the beach, just for fun and to explore nature and life forms – just everything that is normal, and requires clothing for protection.  I just behaved like it didn’t matter to  me getting wet. I simply stepped into the water just like that, the first few times dragging her a little, until  she got accustomed to my ways and followed suit. Where there were other people already clothed in the water (fishin, or on the beach swimming), I would go straight in, too (there are other people, so it`s normal). I never talked about me getting turned on.

After a while had passed, I began to mention on occasions how great she’d look in certain wet clothes, but never overdid it. You got to be patient, and after a while, she’ll know what pleases you. Do not talk about taboos, or fetishes or anything. Just act normal, because it IS normal.

This worked for me, but of course doesn’t work for everybody; I’m into clean wet casual in nature. No extensive and deliberate mudding, no suits & ties, no wedding dresses, no Bikers‘ attire, no uniforms and stuff, no bathtubs or showers (pools sometimes, yes), no skirts and other clothes that are out of place in an outdoorsy setting. In my cases (I did that several times), my GFs always were fond of the outdoors, too. A good point to start from: I don’t know of any outdoorswomen who hadn’t had  wet clothes experiences before we met.

In reply to Message (19457) Question confessing

By wet fan - uu Tue 22/11/05 09:05:37 GMT

HOW DO YOU TELL YOUR WIFE YOUR INTO WETLOOK .

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]