minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 15:18:34 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 1939.5.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Re: but I am in contact with sc ....

Date: Thu 23/01/03 15:47:10 GMT

Name: Shannon uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

i guess i should be impressed now?
In reply to Message (1939.5.1) Read This Re: but I am in contact with sc ....

By WETINRED - stekz@cableone.net us Thu 23/01/03 05:54:01 GMT

and have their permission, Ok?  thx for bringing that up Peace Man
In reply to Message (1939.5) Hello Re: piracy

By Shannon - uu Thu 23/01/03 05:16:14 GMT

WETINRED.... isn't what your doing with the southern charms pictures on your yahoo group the same thing? Even if those pictures are on the "demo" pages, they still belong to their respective owner...  

heres a little quote from their TOS:

"All material I receive from this site is for my own personal use, and will not be reused in any manner."

Looks like you cant be posting on yahoo groups then... You should be careful, less somebody file a copyright infringment suit against you too huh?  

Please explain how your groups are different (besides him posting members only content which is still the same as taking free and reposting elsewhere). Is one person above the law and another not?

In reply to Message (1939) Read This piracy

By WETINRED/Kev - stekz@cableone.net us Thu 23/01/03 02:46:40 GMT

It's been brought to my attention that a German MSN group "wetlookalbum" has been stealing photographs and video clips from Styxwetworld (and other producers) and posting them.

UMD have now suspended his site from their listings. MSN have been contacted to close the group.

Styx material is protected under contract by the Digmarc Corporation. They have been informed and are currently using their "webspider" technology to track down the person who has published the material (home address, etc) - they also provide a prosecution service and this person WILL be prosecuted for copyright infringement. The person or persons responsible for originally downloading the material will be identified, their details will be passed to a credit agency so they will go on a "credit blacklist" which will prevent them from joining any other sites on the internet- so they will be unable to commit any more crimes. There is a clear warning on the site that this action will be taken.

It appears that no matter how much material is supplied free to the community, there are some members of it who are never satisfied. They have to have more- to the extent that they undermine the very people who provide it.

Whether it is just greed or whether this person is such a miserable worm that he has steal other people's material to give the impression that he is somehow important- I don't know.

What I do know however is that, only nothing's for free. It might be free to the person who downloads it- but I have to finance it. I pay the models, the cost of equipment, bandwidth, etc. I don't have a goldmine or a money tree, the resources to give out free material is paid for from what I sell. The equation simple, if I don't make money  from what I sell, I can't continue producing and hence everything wraps up.

If this guy wants to provide free material to everyone, then he can get a camera, computer, studio lighting, etc, hire a model, do a shoot, edit the material, pay for a highbandwidth site - THEN he can give it away! I can assure him he won't do it very long.

If anyone agrees with my point of view, feel free to contact the thief  (sorry, webmaster) of the group concerned

wetlook@web.de

Don't expect a reply though, he's ignored 3 emails of mine. KEV

Angry

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.004 seconds to generate ]