minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 23/04/24 21:12:22 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 19350.1.1

Subject: Note Re: Wow! Can't say I've ever seen that version before!

Date: Wed 16/11/05 19:07:29 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yeah  the whole thing was like 8 minutes and I cut it down to just the wet and messy parts and got it down to 4 and a half min Wink Smile
In reply to Message (19350.1) Thumbs Up Wow! Can't say I've ever seen that version before!

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Wed 16/11/05 18:22:54 GMT

I've seen *a* "Girls on Film" video before, but a very sanitized version compared to this one. Yeah, maybe some whipped cream and mud, but no nudity.

Despite being more liberal than our US neighbours, I think we're still pretty sheltered compared to other parts of the world.

In reply to Message (19350) Links Duran Duran-Girls on Film--Clip posted on Rapidshare

By Darret - dramwater@cd2.com sx Wed 16/11/05 16:52:09 GMT

Somebody somewhere else on the net was asking where to get the Girls on Film clip, so since I had it, I posted it in the Rapidshare site.

I thought maybe there might be some people here who haven't got it and who might want it.

It's the full version, shows all the WAM parts, messy (cream) oil, wet and mud and is a 19Mb avi.

Instructions for those who don't know how to use Rapidshare, click on the link then go to the bottom of the free column and click on 'free'. Then watch the counter counting down and when it reaches zero the link will be visible, and you can right-click and save as normal.

http://rapidshare.de/files/7509142/DURANDURAN_GIRLS_ON_FILM.AVI.html

Hope you like.

Regards

Darret.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.060 seconds to generate ]