minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 15:26:24 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 19342.2

Subject: Hello Re: WetlookPro update -- Isabel wet in the ocean wearing boots! (93 photos)

Date: Wed 16/11/05 21:21:05 GMT

Name: closetwetlookloverinnyc us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Troy - your pictures are AMAZING!

You and Stormy - different styles, but both SO amazingly talented.

In reply to Message (19342) Pictures WetlookPro update -- Isabel wet in the ocean wearing boots! (93 photos) html

By Troy - us Wed 16/11/05 05:22:09 GMT

Today on WetlookPro.com -- Isabel gets wet in the ocean wearing boots!

The thing that makes these photos so incredible is that this photoshoot wasn't supposed to be a wetlook shoot at all!

Isabel had asked me do a shoot with her just to get some nice pictures for her modeling portfolio.  We were shooting at a very picturesque location which happened to be right across the street from the beach.  After about 2 hours of our totally dry shoot, Isabel announced that she got tired of this, and now wanted to get in the ocean!   :-O  :-D

I had to do a double-take.  I had done wetlook photoshoots with her before, but today she wasn't planning on getting wet.  Besides, the water in the bay around here is always extremely cold and the weather that day wasn't particularly warm either.

I told Isabel that she would be freezing!  "Oh, I know.  But I REALLY want to get wet!" was her sassy reply.  :-)

I tried really hard to talk her out of it -- I told her again and again that she really doesn't have to do this.  "Why don't we do a wetlook photoshoot tomorrow, in a nice heated pool?" I offered.  But she was totally intent on getting her mini-skirt and boots wet right now.  I couldn't believe this girl!  So against my better judgment, we went across the street to the beach.  "Are you SURE you want to get wet?" I asked her for the last time.  With a mischievous twinkle in her eye and total confidence in her voice, the stunningly beautiful Isabel replied:  "Absolutely!"

And with those words, in we both went.   :-) :-) :-)

Now here is a peculiar thing:  During the prior 2 hours of our "dry" photoshoot, Isabel was just sort of going through the motions -- striking poses for the camera without much enthusiasm.  But now, from the moment the first waves hit her tights with a fine spray, Isabel had transformed!  Her energy was through the roof!  With uncontrollable excitement she walked deeper and deeper into the bay, took great pleasure in the feeling of water filling her boots, and laughed with total joy as the waves plastered her skirt and sweater to every curve of her gorgeous body.  She was having a blast!  Isabel didn't even hesitate to submerge herself completely under the water -- and then she emerged, as only she can -- a vision of beauty, fully clothed and totally wet, embracing the water and enjoying every second of it.

Hope you enjoy this photoset as much as I enjoyed shooting it!  ;-)

As always, high-res photos (1200x1800 pixels) are available to site members!

Cheers,

Troy

http://www.WetlookPro.com

http://www.WetlookPro.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]